Trouble finding and inserting penis into vigina

Me and my girlfriend have just started experimenting with sexual intercourse. We have only tried twice so far. The first time, I had the most difficult time finding and inserting my penis into her vagina. I know where it is and she's very wet but I just can't seem to find it and insert my penis. Its very frustrating because it takes such a long time to get it in. I finaly got it in the first time we had sex and it went in fully and went on from there but I took such a long time to find the opening and insert it. When we tried again tonite for the second time, it happened again. I just could not find the opening to insert. Obviously I can get it all the way in like I said from the first time but the second time was so frustrating. I actually came before I even got it in because it took so long trying to find the opening and insert. Its so embarrasing and frustating. Please help me out! All I want to do is get her all wet and relaxed and insert my penis within seconds and go on from there!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

You should let her guide you in. She knows where the spot is and can easily guide it herself. She just has to insert the tip and you can take it from there. Also, you can do in a different position, like from behind or with her on top. Don't know if you're willing to be that adventurous so soon, but it's worth a shot.

Happy hunting!

• Just let her put it in.

• nothing hotter then having your woman help you out! ;)

• Use your finger to guide it in and at first go in slowly. My first time the guy just shoved it in and it hurt alot.

• Also you might want to learn how to spell it! LOL

• How True that is, and even some that can spell it shouldn't be using it!!! LOL

• Remember the female poster who talked about her "virginia"? If you can't spell it, then you shouldn't be using it :)

• Use your fingers to mark the spot. then insert :)

• Tell her to shave next time, jesus.

• I'm here to please lady.

• Funny.

• look, its always gonna be hard finding it in yourself unless uve loosen her up with abt 3 fingers for a while

the easiest way is to let her hold it and lead ur way, seriously!

• I think everyone was the same first time. You will get used to it.

Like the other guys said, either get the girl to do it for you (I get her to do it sometimes and I'm very experienced) or use your fingers to find the entrance. It will be at the bottom of the vagina.

You'll be rubbing her at the same time, so it's stimulating her just as much and won't be so much hassle.

Don't get frustrated over it. It will just turn both of you off.

• Use your fingers to find it, mark the spot, then put the penis in.