What is the biggest penis you've seen?

girls what's the biggest penis you've seen IN PERSON and what's the story?

also up to now what sizes have your partners been?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Ive only seen 4 penises in real life and its sad to say that my fathers was the biggest :'( I accidently caught him with the door open and it scarred me for life.Not something you want to see but appentely I had to. :/

• :(

• Awh. This is quite amusing.

• don't take it the wrong way just a typo

• Show Older
  • In person, about 8 or 9 inches, probably 9 just going in comparison to others I've seen. Story was... yeah it hurt. And up to today, that's the biggest I've had, and most likely will have! :o)

• Well for me, I guess a little over 7 is my max. Anything a little above or below or around there is good :o)

• so what is a good size then?

• To an extent it hurts but in a good way, but if a guy is too big then it just gets uncomfortable and pretty much feels like getting split in half :o(

• Show Older
  • like 9 inches.. the sex was good with one guy. the other was just ok

• ok

• no average just doesn't feel the same..

• could you be satisfied with average after that or is it always in your mind?

• i work in healthcare so I've seen many penises but the biggest by far I've ever seen was a black guy in my class. he was 8-9 inches flaccid. I didn't believe him so he flashed it to me and measured it. and I'm a virgin so no partners yet

• if I'm going to have sex I would want a guy to be over 7.5 inches so of course I like it but I didn't get excited lol

• did you like it or get excited?

• no I didn't touch it nor did I want to. all he wanted to do was prove he had a big d*** in which he did lol

• Show Older
  • His name was "Nemo".

He's half black and half white.

He's got some balls man, biggest balls I've ever seen!

He's got one hell of a nose too, big pink tongue. Muscular. Drove all the ladies wild.

• ^ YES!

OMG CAN I HAVE YOUR BABIES!

• COME SHADOW FAX, SHOW US THE MEANING OF HASTE!

• If no one caught the joke...

I'm talking about the stallion at my ranch (no I'm not into that sort of thing, Catherine the Great died that way and so did Mr. Hands...I'm not retarded and I don't want to die). Apparently no one is going to get it.

• Show Older

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!