What is the biggest penis you've seen?

girls what's the biggest penis you've seen IN PERSON and what's the story?

also up to now what sizes have your partners been?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ive only seen 4 penises in real life and its sad to say that my fathers was the biggest :'( I accidently caught him with the door open and it scarred me for life.Not something you want to see but appentely I had to. :/

What Girls Said 4

• His name was "Nemo".

He's half black and half white.

He's got some balls man, biggest balls I've ever seen!

He's got one hell of a nose too, big pink tongue. Muscular. Drove all the ladies wild.

• Did I mention he's a stud?

He's good fun to ride.

• COME SHADOW FAX, SHOW US THE MEANING OF HASTE!

• ^ YES!

OMG CAN I HAVE YOUR BABIES!

• In person, about 8 or 9 inches, probably 9 just going in comparison to others I've seen. Story was... yeah it hurt. And up to today, that's the biggest I've had, and most likely will have! :o)

• did you love it?

• so what is a good size then?

• Well for me, I guess a little over 7 is my max. Anything a little above or below or around there is good :o)

• i work in healthcare so I've seen many penises but the biggest by far I've ever seen was a black guy in my class. he was 8-9 inches flaccid. I didn't believe him so he flashed it to me and measured it. and I'm a virgin so no partners yet

• did you touch it?

• did you like it or get excited?

• if I'm going to have sex I would want a guy to be over 7.5 inches so of course I like it but I didn't get excited lol

• like 9 inches.. the sex was good with one guy. the other was just ok

• could you be satisfied with average after that or is it always in your mind?

• no average just doesn't feel the same..

• ok

What Guys Said 0