What is the biggest penis you've seen?

girls what's the biggest penis you've seen IN PERSON and what's the story?

also up to now what sizes have your partners been?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ive only seen 4 penises in real life and its sad to say that my fathers was the biggest :'( I accidently caught him with the door open and it scarred me for life.Not something you want to see but appentely I had to. :/

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• His name was "Nemo".

He's half black and half white.

He's got some balls man, biggest balls I've ever seen!

He's got one hell of a nose too, big pink tongue. Muscular. Drove all the ladies wild.

1|1
    0|0
    • Did I mention he's a stud?

He's good fun to ride.

• Show All
    • COME SHADOW FAX, SHOW US THE MEANING OF HASTE!

• ^ YES!

OMG CAN I HAVE YOUR BABIES!

• In person, about 8 or 9 inches, probably 9 just going in comparison to others I've seen. Story was... yeah it hurt. And up to today, that's the biggest I've had, and most likely will have! :o)

0|0
    0|0
    • did you love it?

• Show All
    • so what is a good size then?

• Well for me, I guess a little over 7 is my max. Anything a little above or below or around there is good :o)

• i work in healthcare so I've seen many penises but the biggest by far I've ever seen was a black guy in my class. he was 8-9 inches flaccid. I didn't believe him so he flashed it to me and measured it. and I'm a virgin so no partners yet

0|0
    0|1
    • did you touch it?

• Show All
    • did you like it or get excited?

• if I'm going to have sex I would want a guy to be over 7.5 inches so of course I like it but I didn't get excited lol

• like 9 inches.. the sex was good with one guy. the other was just ok

0|0
    0|0
    • could you be satisfied with average after that or is it always in your mind?

• no average just doesn't feel the same..

• ok

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.