Can you ever pee when having sex?

When I had a guy go down on me, it felt like I really had to pee. I had been drinking, so of course we all gotta go after a few drinks (even though I went before we were messing around). But I'm just curious, (I've never slept with anyone) could you pee while someone is eating you out or if you're having sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's more likely you're just getting ready to squirt. Not the same thing at all.

Relax, and let yourself go the next time. Don't get tense and nervous, or you won't cum.

• I'd be upset if I peed, lol. Like how embarrassing would that be :S

• Nothing but the truth...

• Why would you be upset? Sex always leaves a wet patch. And aside from the potential arguments over who sleeps in the wet spot, no one freaks out over it.

So long as you just warn the guy that you're going to cum, and tell him you may be a squirter, then just go for it. Absolute worst case scenario, you have to change the sheets after the mind blowing orgasm. Totally worth it.

Sex is messy, if you're doing it right. Relax. Nothing is hotter than an uninhibited girl.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• link

2nd pic...works great!

• LOL! My females do all the time!

• oh you would get used to it...it's not that big a deal..just a new idea is all

• What is that? If I did that though during sex, I would want to hide I'd be so embarrassed :(

• Yeah...I think everyone is like that..but about half a dozen times and it seems normal...seriously...the adaptability of humans is truly amazing..of course..there are a few who won't even try...I do that with the position called Riding the North Face...

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• It is totally possible and not as uncommon as you might think.

• Thank You Katie! I need all the help I can get!

• yes you technically could, but just because it feels like you were going to doesn't necessarily mean you were going to. Lots of sensations in sex can make you feel like you're going to pee when actually you're about to have an orgasm. your bladders also close to the action so during sex you might be putting pressure on it and if you change positions the sensation will go away. gspot stimulation can also make you feel like you have to go.

as far as being eaten out... yea it's totally possible! if you went before he started though you're probably safe

• I've read that something about orgasm and that it feels like you gotta pee, but really it isn't pee if you let go. Wouldn't that be awkward if you had to go, it'd be like "Stop I gotta pee" like when you're 4 ha ha. But I'm just curious if you actually would pee during sex.