For single girls who want sex

would you rather sleep with your friend or get drunk and have one night stand?

Most Helpful Girl

• well neither but if I had to choose I would choose sleeping with a friend as long as 1) I find him attractive 2) he's of legal age [I'm almost 21 but I have many guy friends who are younger than 18 and one new one really seems to have a crush on me now] and 3) somehow I know that things aren't going to get awkward for us because of that.

• Cool cool, tths good =]

What Girls Said 19

• Neither. It would be extremely awkward to sleep with a friend and I couldn't bring myself to sleep with a total stranger. If there is even a sudden hesitation, vibrator is always the answer. No awkward mornings, no unwanted pregnancy, plus guaranteed orgasm. Did I mention guaranteed orgasm? Several times. in a row. until you don't want it anymore? lol

• But there is no passionn during it, is there? a guy cud at least offer you on orgasm

• I do hv one, just want to know wot other think of it

we both dnt want relationship and find each other sexually attractive

• When I was single I always preferred friends. I guess I need to be flattered a little. I always liked the idea of giving a guy something that he'd wanted for a long time.

• Hmm, tricky one. I lose either way. If I sleep with my friend, I've just compromised the relationship, and made it a completely awkward situation. On the other hand, a one night stand means sleeping with someone whose sexual history is completely unknown, putting myself at risk. Also, you've just lost the respect of a complete stranger. Not sexy.

I'd have to say friend. At least they know my character, I'd likely know their sexual health, etc. Yeah, it would be awkward for a bit, but I'm good at confronting an awkward situation, and call me naive, but maybe it could even lead to a relationship. Hey, it does in the movies! :)

• Protections helps for stranger

• Yeah, but the condom isn't made out of iron. You still put yourself at risk... it's not worth it.

• one nighter

• Friend

More from Girls
14

What Guys Said 3

• This is a good one for girls but to be honest-me speacking for guys- its only wrong and would ruin the friendship if the person you slept with actualy wanted more of a relationship, but if it was just a friend one nighter and it wasn't anything more. it wouldn't matter and you could do it. and if you were doing it drunk then you have an excuse

"i'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing-" says women.

"it's okay you were drunk"

but if you weren't drunk and you just did it you have a good chance of being called a slut.

• I would just rather get drunk & have sex with someone I don't know

• sleep with my friend