• Ask
  • myTake

Threesome with my sister

It was my boyfriend's birthday a few months ago, and I treated him to a night of whatever he wanted in the bedroom. As a joke, he said he wanted a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Once you do something like this, you can never undo it. If you or your sister remembers this as a bad thing in the future, your relationship with your sister is shot. If it were some non-relative, it would not matter if things fell apart, but your sister? Think long and hard.

What Guys Said 6

• Bribe your sister into doing it. If she's decent she won't mind helping, Especially if it's for you. It won't hurt to try will it.

• It would probably end up leading to drama, but damn it would be awesome to be in the middle of that!

• well did it ever happen?

• If you are willing to try and think you can bring it up to your sister without ruining your relationship then by all means do it, I personolly would kill (not literally the expression) for a threesome with my girlfriend and her sister but even mentioning her sister is attractive will set her off so I keep my trap shut

• Stop posing as a girl? It's okay for you to be attracted to your gf's sister, but pretending to be your girlfriend is going a bit too far.

What Girls Said 3

• Do you know what the word incest means?

• well.. if you want to do it I say go for it.. I think it will cause issues in the long run but do what makes you happy

• one of the most fun nights of my life was a threesome with my sister and her boyfriend. If she's into it, why not?