Threesome with my sister

It was my boyfriend's birthday a few months ago, and I treated him to a night of whatever he wanted in the bedroom. As a joke, he said he wanted a threesome with my sister.

I know it was a joke, but it's been on my mind ever since, and god help me, I've actually thought about how it would happen.

When we were younger, we once experimented with each other. We didn't really go to far, but we still went there.

Since my boyfreind joked about it, I've been studying my sister, and I think she has supressed sexual feelings for me.

All three of us are attractive, we're all attracted to each other to some extent seems, and, again god help me, I do kind of want to do this.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you do something like this, you can never undo it. If you or your sister remembers this as a bad thing in the future, your relationship with your sister is shot. If it were some non-relative, it would not matter if things fell apart, but your sister? Think long and hard.