Threesome with my sister

It was my boyfriend's birthday a few months ago, and I treated him to a night of whatever he wanted in the bedroom. As a joke, he said he wanted a threesome with my sister.I know it was a joke, but it's been on my mind ever since, and god help me, I've actually thought about how it would happen.When we were younger, we once experimented with each other. We didn't really go to far, but we still went there. Since my boyfreind joked about it, I've been studying my sister, and I think she has supressed sexual feelings for me.All three of us are attractive, we're all attracted to each other to some extent seems, and, again god help me, I do kind of want to do this.What do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Once you do something like this, you can never undo it. If you or your sister remembers this as a bad thing in the future, your relationship with your sister is shot. If it were some non-relative, it would not matter if things fell apart, but your sister? Think long and hard.

What Guys Said 5

• Bribe your sister into doing it. If she's decent she won't mind helping, Especially if it's for you. It won't hurt to try will it.

• It would probably end up leading to drama, but damn it would be awesome to be in the middle of that!

• well did it ever happen?

• If you are willing to try and think you can bring it up to your sister without ruining your relationship then by all means do it, I personolly would kill (not literally the expression) for a threesome with my girlfriend and her sister but even mentioning her sister is attractive will set her off so I keep my trap shut

• Stop posing as a girl? It's okay for you to be attracted to your gf's sister, but pretending to be your girlfriend is going a bit too far.

What Girls Said 3

• well.. if you want to do it I say go for it.. I think it will cause issues in the long run but do what makes you happy

• Do you know what the word incest means?

• one of the most fun nights of my life was a threesome with my sister and her boyfriend. If she's into it, why not?