Girls, have you ever stuck an ice cube into your vagina?

or has your man ever done this as foreplay?

i was fantasizing doing this to a girl who is laying on her back with hands and feet outstretched and tied.

it doesn't have to be a big ice cube. it can be small enough to melt within 30 seconds. I was even thinking of freezing some lube or massage oil and stick that in the vagina. it will melt and act as lube =]

so how did it feel if you have done this? did anyone like it?

I thought up some new ideas. Instead of ice, use those reusable ice things that act as a substitute for ice cubes. The ones I know of are small plastic spheres that contain water. They're like a but bigger than marbles.

And another idea is fill a latex glove with water. Freeze it. Finger the vagina with the frozen latex finger.
LMFAO. This question is silly!

Most Helpful Girl

• To all the girls who are saying it would be painful, don't knock it 'till you try it!

Out of curiosity, I tried it once. I rubbed the ice cube on my clit and then put it in my vag. It was surprisingly a really really amazing sensation! I loved the first few touches of the cold ice, it was a nice contrast to my warmth. I think it would be really amazing if a man were to let an ice cube melt on his tongue and then give me oral...

• i actually did that to my ex girlfriend, she loved it. +1

What Girls Said 25

• lol um no thanks!

• Not a good idea to get water in that area, or so I've read.

• You wash your vag, right?

• Avoid those special washes. "It's easy to keep your vagina clean without making it smell like a flower shop. Washing every day with a mild soap and plenty of warm water will do the trick." See link

• I know how to wash myself

• Sounds stupid.

• I have before it was very cold I mean it didn't feel bad but it didn't feel good it felt kinda weird

• was it ticklish or anything?

• no just cold like the feeling wen your really warm then cold reallly quick

• I did it for numbing so I could peirce it. Lol

More from Girls
20

What Guys Said 3

• Wouldn't that hurt as putting a whole ice cube in your mouth is too cold, so putting it somewhere more sensitive I'd think it'd be worse

• doesn't have to be fresh out of the freezer.

• It doesn't hurt when I put an ice cube in my mouth.

• For me a really cold one hurts and I have to spit it out so I don't know maybe my mouth is more sensitive than yours

But I assume a girls p**** would be more sensitive than both of ours

• wow, tying hands and feet? that's kinda dark..

• First tell us if you've ever stuck an ice cube up your poopy hole.

• i havent. can you imagine doing that to yourself? it would slip out of my hands before I could ever force it in LOL

• I've never thought about it until now... hmmm. I don't know maybe if I get myself drunk first.