Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Girls, have you ever stuck an ice cube into your vagina?

Has your man ever done ice in pussy as foreplay?

I was fantasizing doing ice in vagina to a girl who is laying on her back with hands and feet outstretched and tied.

It doesn't have to be a big ice cube. It can be small enough to melt within 30 seconds. I was even thinking of freezing some lube or massage oil and stick that in the vagina. it will melt and act as lube =]

So how did it feel if you put ice in your vagina? Did anyone like ice in pussy?

I thought up some new ideas. Instead of ice, use those reusable ice things that act as a substitute for ice cubes. The ones I know of are small plastic spheres that contain water. They're like a but bigger than marbles.

And another idea is fill a latex glove with water. Freeze it. Finger the vagina with the frozen latex finger.
LMFAO. This question is silly!

Most Helpful Girl

• To all the girls who are saying it would be painful, don't knock it 'till you try it!

Out of curiosity, I tried it once. I rubbed the ice cube on my clit and then put it in my vag. It was surprisingly a really really amazing sensation! I loved the first few touches of the cold ice, it was a nice contrast to my warmth. I think it would be really amazing if a man were to let an ice cube melt on his tongue and then give me oral...

• i actually did that to my ex girlfriend, she loved it. +1

What Girls Said 25

• lol um no thanks!

• Not a good idea to get water in that area, or so I've read.

• You wash your vag, right?

• Avoid those special washes. "It's easy to keep your vagina clean without making it smell like a flower shop. Washing every day with a mild soap and plenty of warm water will do the trick." See link

• I know how to wash myself

• Sounds stupid.

• I have before it was very cold I mean it didn't feel bad but it didn't feel good it felt kinda weird

• was it ticklish or anything?

• no just cold like the feeling wen your really warm then cold reallly quick

• I did it for numbing so I could peirce it. Lol

• Hahahahahaha... xD

• To answer your Q: no, never done :D

• I haven't done that, but I'm willing to try it.

• If you can't get water in the vagina how do you shower? Lol water in the vagina isn't bad for you, I promise.

• I do it all the time and it's amazing! Even the full sized cubes melt pretty quickly. My boyfriend loves both putting them in me and watching me put them in myself. He also loves to gently f**k me while there is one or two in there...it makes him come like crazy. He loves to lick up the juice when they melt too! Go for it, but start with small cubes for short time periods while she adjusts to the extreme feeling. You may even want to soak her dildo or vibrator in ice for the first time. It will add some fun for you too. I want to try rubbing a small cube on his prostate soon, I think he'll love it!

• I've done this a lot of times and it's fun, feeling the cold water run down your thighs. Also, the warm and cold contrasting temperatures inside makes you feel a bit tingly.
    So yeah, overall I'd say, you should definitely try it. :)

• guys and gals, have you ever stuck an ice cube up your ass?

• I have fun with ice when my master is away and when he is here.
    He has forced me to hold 16 icecubes for as long as I could while he rubbed my clit telling me to keep them in growling at me and putting more pressure on my clit. After about 5 minutes of him teasing me he shoves in move since a lot of the ice has melted. After another 3 minutes he will stuff 2 fingers in while rubbing my clit faster. This drives me insane and I force everything out and once all the ice is out I squirt all over his chest. I think I might just wake him up and grab the ice. I am due for playtime.

• Actually I literally just did this earlier today. First time too. Uh, it was cold for sure. It was fine until I stuck the ice cube into my vagina. It was extremely cold and it was a sensitive area so I only used it as a lube thing. But I would do it again, for sure.

• I have done that to myself. I really liked it, but I think it's personal preference.

• I have tried putting a small ice cube in my vagina before, a few hours before my boyfriend and I were about to get down. It was a surprisingly nice feeling and It made my vagina tighter. I could tell he liked it.

• This works so well. My boyfriend managed to get 15 in once, with me tied legs apart hands above the head. I wouldn't recommend it in the ass though. We've tried it with 10 in the vagina and 5 in the ass and it was admittedly awesome at the time, but I was extremely sensitive for at least a week after.

I'd say go for it though. If you can find a girl whose up for it this is incredible. Especially if you start f**king her as they begin to melt. Works really well with a blindfold so she can't see what you're doing and has to rely on the feel.

• No don't it'll mess up the ph level

• I thought laxtex wasn't good to freeze id never do such a thing

• It hurts after a while like a burn

• Its not great or anything, but its not bad

• I've never tried it but it just sounds...cold.

• Well we haven't done this but one night my boyfriend did stick a lollipop in my vag, it was actually really sexy, he had me suck on it after and then went down on me.

• sexy

• It's a bad idea to do that because you could've gotten an infection because of the sugar...

• Water+Vagina= VERY Bad

In other words, women aren't supposed to get water in their vaginas.

• oh yes I just read that somewhere the other day. why is it bad?

well, how about a frozen piece of lube?

• Some people get infections from swimming, especially if they have sex while swimming. Not a good idea.

• As I mentioned to another answerer: See: link . "It's easy to keep your vagina clean without making it smell like a flower shop. Washing every day with a mild soap and plenty of warm water will do the trick"

• Have you ever stuck an ice cube on your penis?

• that is impossible, unlike sticking one in a vagina. so please don't play.

• ice cube onto penis... doesn't sound impossible to me

• Well, putting water in the vagina can give you a yeast infection.

What Guys Said 3

• Wouldn't that hurt as putting a whole ice cube in your mouth is too cold, so putting it somewhere more sensitive I'd think it'd be worse

• doesn't have to be fresh out of the freezer.

• It doesn't hurt when I put an ice cube in my mouth.

• For me a really cold one hurts and I have to spit it out so I don't know maybe my mouth is more sensitive than yours

But I assume a girls p**** would be more sensitive than both of ours

• wow, tying hands and feet? that's kinda dark..

• First tell us if you've ever stuck an ice cube up your poopy hole.

• i havent. can you imagine doing that to yourself? it would slip out of my hands before I could ever force it in LOL

• I've never thought about it until now... hmmm. I don't know maybe if I get myself drunk first.