Girls: Like to have your clit bitten?

I had a girlfriend years ago that liked me to bite her clit right when she began to come and it would send her into orbit. It was her idea, and I thought it was strange at the time because she was really serious about me biting it. Of course I thought I would hurt her so I was really careful when I did it. I've never been with anyone else like that, and I'm just curious if anyone else out there likes it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

OMG its like an instant orgasm for me. whenever my husband does this to me my entire body starts shaking, andi come just like that

• I love it! Obviously not a hard bite lol but yeah major love.

• Ouch! Think of the clit as the head of you penis...do you want that bitten?

• Nibbling, OK. Biting, hell to the no.

• The line between pleasure and pain can be fine when it comes to this... I personally like a bit of pain every now and then... not much... but a gently bite, even "down there" can be really nice...

• Well, not a serious bite. Because the would hurt like all hell. But maybe if it was gentle I'd be okay with it.

• Personally, no.

My roommate told me he was with a girl who liked that done though.

• Ive done it 1x before. Light nibble on the nub. She liked it!