Girls: Like to have your clit bitten?

I had a girlfriend years ago that liked me to bite her clit right when she began to come and it would send her into orbit. It was her idea, and I thought it was strange at the time because she was really serious about me biting it. Of course I thought I would hurt her so I was really careful when I did it. I've never been with anyone else like that, and I'm just curious if anyone else out there likes it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• OMG its like an instant orgasm for me. whenever my husband does this to me my entire body starts shaking, andi come just like that

What Girls Said 6

• Well, not a serious bite. Because the would hurt like all hell. But maybe if it was gentle I'd be okay with it.

• Ouch! Think of the clit as the head of you penis...do you want that bitten?

• Nibbling, OK. Biting, hell to the no.

• The line between pleasure and pain can be fine when it comes to this... I personally like a bit of pain every now and then... not much... but a gently bite, even "down there" can be really nice...

• I love it! Obviously not a hard bite lol but yeah major love.

• Personally, no.My roommate told me he was with a girl who liked that done though.

What Guys Said 2

• Ive done it 1x before. Light nibble on the nub. She liked it!

• 14d

This is to the answer of McCollin about how would we as man like it if the girl bite the head of the penis that sound good as long as it soft