Why do guys like big boobs?

I'm a 34aa and I hate that guys like big boobs! do they not know small boobs will not sag! big boobs will sag by the time the girl is 20 or 30! why... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have small boobs for like a normal person, but I guess they are like big for my size 32 c, I personally don't like big boobs, they remind me of cow utters. I'm not dissing girls with big boobs either, good for you. it seems like guys like big boobs more, frankly I just don't understand it. my best friend for example 32DD her boobs are so big for her small stature that she was to order bras online so they'll fit...and she's also 18 but she can touch her nipple to her belly button.

BUT still the guys seem to love them

• i agree gross

• Show Older
    • 16d

Honey I'm a big breasted girl and I can't help that God made me the way I am... Now stop bitching about your small boobs! YOU'RE A FUCKING LUCKY GIRL! You don't have to deal with being objectified , your chest doesn't hurt when you run, dance sleep.. and you don't have to really worry about nip slips in bikinis...

• 16d

SO LOVE YOUR FUCKING BOOBS...