Why do guys like big boobs?

I'm a 34aa and I hate that guys like big boobs! do they not know small boobs will not sag! big boobs will sag by the time the girl is 20 or 30! why would any guy like big boobs! why do guys like them!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have small boobs for like a normal person, but I guess they are like big for my size 32 c, I personally don't like big boobs, they remind me of cow utters. I'm not dissing girls with big boobs either, good for you. it seems like guys like big boobs more, frankly I just don't understand it. my best friend for example 32DD her boobs are so big for her small stature that she was to order bras online so they'll fit...and she's also 18 but she can touch her nipple to her belly button.

BUT still the guys seem to love them

• i agree gross

• Honey I'm a big breasted girl and I can't help that God made me the way I am... Now stop bitching about your small boobs! YOU'RE A FUCKING LUCKY GIRL! You don't have to deal with being objectified , your chest doesn't hurt when you run, dance sleep.. and you don't have to really worry about nip slips in bikinis...

• SO LOVE YOUR FUCKING BOOBS...

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 21

• I like all sizes of boobs. Big ones are great, and so are small ones.

For example, Olivia Wilde is incredibly hot, and is a 32AA.

Also, small boobs can sag, even with young girls, and big boobs can stay firm and perky, even on 40-year-old women. It all depends on genetics. You aren't completely wrong, of course; what you said is *generally* true, at least to an extent, but there are plenty of exceptions on both sides.

The thing is, you need to learn to accept and love the boobs you have. That will improve your whole self-image, and that will improve your whole attitude and the way you carry yourself, which will make you more attractive overall.

Big boobs are a "fantasy" for many guys, even guys who prefer their girlfriends to be smaller. It's no different than girls who fantasize about having sex with a guy who is 9", even though in real life, many girls wouldn't want to actually do that. You have to realize that fantasy isn't reality, and there are LOTS of guys who don't care how big your boobs are if you are a cool girl to be around. Are there some guys who only want big boobs? Sure. There are plenty of girls who only want TALL guys, or who only want muscle-bound guys, or who only want emo guys, or whatever. Everyone has preferences. But don't think there are no guys who like what you have, because there are a ton of them.

• I don't think guy's like having big boobs. ;P

Well, not all guys like large breasts on women, this man included. It's what's above the breasts (the mind) and behind the breasts (the soul) that matters most.

What physically matters most to me is from the neck up, her smile, her face and her hair. What totally matters most to me is how she is in her soul, not what cup size her breasts are.

I hope you understand that some people answer honestly, but sarcastically and bluntly, but it's not meant to offend permanently.

I know you'll understand and calmly oppose the negativity, as it seems to have affected you harmfully.

• why do girls like big cocks? I think that answers your question.

• i prefer smaller boobs

• I don't care how big they are as long as it looks good on your body.

Her boobs : modaitalia. nl/media/catalog/product/cache/3/thumbnail/826x826/7f3b19581ba7e728df55df77045b5e33/d/a/dames-top---tank-top---oranje---d-124-(2). jpg

Look just as good to me as her boobs : s8. postimg. org/rka0daomt/download. jpg

But x2. fjcdn. com/comments/I+normally+like+a+girl+with+a+cute+face+a+_0cedf15eba6c93bf1c8e5a5ae7638564. jpg is not very attractive to me it looks fake on her.

(What is it GaG? Can't post proper links anymore? o. O)

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 14

• just accept you have cute little boobs and be grateful that as many men like them that way as much as big boobs. you can't choose what you're born with and it's not clever of you to try and make naturally big-breasted girls feel bad for having them.

I don't apologize that I was born with big beautiful breasts, I don't care how I got them they're mine. anyone who doesn't like them doesn't have to look but I won't stoop to your level of insulting you because of your genes and natural build. If you don't like your boobs, get surgery if it'll make you a happier, less vindictive person.

• Some guys like your size actually

• Stop dissing girls with big boobs just to make yourself feel better. :/

• @Update

LOOOOL

• thanks for making fun of large breasts, its girls like you who make women look like insecure nagging jealous little hens. you are insecure with your own body so you feel the need to make fun of others. hmmm, news flash little girl, I know some girls with small breasts that droop. also, I have a 36dd and guess what? I'm almost thirty and there is 0 sag. it's called wearing good bras and taking care of yourself <3

• +1, I'm getting so annoyed at girls like OP. D:

• Excellent answer, 36DD/34E here too I get measured up twice a year and mine haven't gone anywhere yet (except in my man's hungry mouth). haters just trying to justify their immaturity and that they don't like themselves very much ;)

• Lucky girl! Even luckier guy! :P

• its not that they like big breasts and not small ones they just don't like YOU. you sound like a bitch.

More from Girls
9