Why do guys like big boobs?

I'm a 34aa and I hate that guys like big boobs! do they not know small boobs will not sag! big boobs will sag by the time the girl is 20 or 30! why would any guy like big boobs! why do guys like them!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have small boobs for like a normal person, but I guess they are like big for my size 32 c, I personally don't like big boobs, they remind me of cow utters. I'm not dissing girls with big boobs either, good for you. it seems like guys like big boobs more, frankly I just don't understand it. my best friend for example 32DD her boobs are so big for her small stature that she was to order bras online so they'll fit...and she's also 18 but she can touch her nipple to her belly button. BUT still the guys seem to love them

• i agree gross

• Show Older
    • "i don't understand. I mean most girls that have big boobs are fat" - you're a d***, first and foremost. Boobs = Woman, whether they're big or small they have a function to nourish babies not please the masses. You think big-breasted women will cut them off to please some cry-baby who doesn't like herself. Hmmm think again.

• Well someone is a tad bit cranky today, aren't we? I think you need to calm down and take a few breaths before you have a breakdown @Minxxe

What Guys Said 21

• I like all sizes of boobs. Big ones are great, and so are small ones.For example, Olivia Wilde is incredibly hot, and is a 32AA.Also, small boobs can sag, even with young girls, and big boobs can stay firm and perky, even on 40-year-old women. It all depends on genetics. You aren't completely wrong, of course; what you said is *generally* true, at least to an extent, but there are plenty of exceptions on both sides.The thing is, you need to learn to accept and love the boobs you have. That will improve your whole self-image, and that will improve your whole attitude and the way you carry yourself, which will make you more attractive overall.Big boobs are a "fantasy" for many guys, even guys who prefer their girlfriends to be smaller. It's no different than girls who fantasize about having sex with a guy who is 9", even though in real life, many girls wouldn't want to actually do that. You have to realize that fantasy isn't reality, and there are LOTS of guys who don't care how big your boobs are if you are a cool girl to be around. Are there some guys who only want big boobs? Sure. There are plenty of girls who only want TALL guys, or who only want muscle-bound guys, or who only want emo guys, or whatever. Everyone has preferences. But don't think there are no guys who like what you have, because there are a ton of them.

• i prefer smaller boobs

why wouldn't we?

• I don't think guy's like having big boobs. ;PWell, not all guys like large breasts on women, this man included. It's what's above the breasts (the mind) and behind the breasts (the soul) that matters most.What physically matters most to me is from the neck up, her smile, her face and her hair. What totally matters most to me is how she is in her soul, not what cup size her breasts are.I hope you understand that some people answer honestly, but sarcastically and bluntly, but it's not meant to offend permanently.I know you'll understand and calmly oppose the negativity, as it seems to have affected you harmfully.

for me it´s not about the size at all. rather about shape and form.

• I love all kinds of boobs.. Most men do... Same reason girls like guys junk... Part sexual part curious I guess... I'd love to walk a mile and find out what it's like to have a set! LOL

I don't care how big they are as long as it looks good on your body.

Her boobs : modaitalia. nl/media/catalog/product/cache/3/thumbnail/826x826/7f3b19581ba7e728df55df77045b5e33/d/a/dames-top---tank-top---oranje---d-124-(2). jpg

Look just as good to me as her boobs : s8. postimg. org/rka0daomt/download. jpg

But x2. fjcdn. com/comments/I+normally+like+a+girl+with+a+cute+face+a+_0cedf15eba6c93bf1c8e5a5ae7638564. jpg is not very attractive to me it looks fake on her.

(What is it GaG? Can't post proper links anymore? o. O)

• i'll take small boobs over big boobs any day!

• There is no universal rule. The physical appearance is only an introduction. Boobs are important. You should not have a flat chest as guys want something that they don't have themselves. But relax. Do some exercises. You may improve to a 34A or 34B. But your overall personality is more important. So relax and you will find all those you want and more attracted to you like honeybees.

• I like all boobs! :D lol

• why do girls like big cocks? I think that answers your question.

• big weiners intimidate me

• boobs aren't everything

• Sagging is not a negative as far as I'm concerned. I like it when she can suck her own nipples, I like it when she can squeeze them together so I can place my penis between them. I like the way they hang when she's bent over and slap together when I'm screwing her. I like watching them bounce when she's on top of me. I like the monster cleavage and side cleavage.I like that she can stash a fifth of maker's mark in her bra at concerts and such.All that said, I like your little boobies too.

• A girl with small boobs can still do all that...

• Shaun nice answer bro... even fake boobs have their perks , the way they stand straight through-out a earthquake the cleavage is phenomenal... yeah sure I like small boobs too if they are paired with a nice ass

• We hate small boobs? I must have missed that memo, since I love them.

• Girls and their boobs are almost as bad as guys and their cocks. Seriously, size doesn't matter ...

• By the way, this thread sucks without pics.

• Update: Wow, taking your ball and going home. That's pretty mature.

• > Hate that guys> GuysThe paradox of Guys In General. That's the level your at - alright. > Small boobs will not sag link link > 20 or 30Lol, OK. So Guys [in general] are all under 20 years of age? Guys who want big boobs who are 20+ have already past the Sell By Date?> Why do guys like themI bet your a lesbian

• Your just leaving because I know your gay

• Is there a problem? Not a big boob lover...

• big boobs are gross and I wish guys would see that. small ones like aa will not sag but anything bigger than a b will sag and look droopy. they gross but men keep going out with girls with big boobs

• Show Older
    • taster you should know better than to humour jealous little girls, tut-tut I'm slightly disappointed that you encourage this big-boob bashing of real women

• sorry...but females manage to manipulate me all the time...

• There are some stupid people here, or they're just not good at putting thoughts into posts. But, if good people stay, we can drive them out and make it better. Now, as for the question, I like proportional breasts best. No specific size. All are great to an extent, kinda like a lot of women say about penises--nonexistent leaves you wanting and too big is gross. Best is if the size matches your body well-ie, proportional. Just looks nice. So, the majority of women are going to be just fine. Honestly, any guy that bases a relationship with you on breasts should be left alone. Get a guy that loves all of you, that is key to any good relationship. There are plenty out there, but like guys who are hung up on penis size, girls who obsess over breast size are going to turn guys off and sabotage the relationship--then turn around and blame it on the breasts! Relax and just go enjoy sifting through the guys until you find a good one--kinda like shopping and I know girls love to shop! Lol

• the size of your boobs doesn't matter to me. I'm more of an ass guy myself. As long as you got a nice big booty I don't care what size your boobs are.

• Big boobs totally ROCK. Especially on an otherwise thin girl. And they can hold up very well for quite awhile. So you're just way off on that.

• i agree, but if the girl it too thin and has big fakies then noooo thanks! lol

• Show Older

And do you mean thin as in "not fat" or do you want her to be skinnier than normal?

I meant do you have pictures you could post as examples.

• Not all men like large breasts, I personally don't like anything above D-cups. And look at it this way, later down the road you won't need to worry about sagging :D

• thats rude...you just proved my point on one of my others answers "men will put down the exact opposite of a girl to make her feel better"

• Show Older
    • I agree with LilPinkGirl all boobs sag, age is a disease that we all will suffer one way or the other, saying small boobs won't sag is like saying Asian girls don't age , or shorter people live longer, look QA just because you don't have something it doesn't make it disgusting, and trust a lot of girls who had a boob job became hotter, and more pleasing to the eye "Blake lively"

• what a stupid answer, everyone knows that childbirth has more to do with size or sagging than anything, yes even small ones sag you ignoramous. besides, why make any woman feel bad about what she's got flat, medium or big you should just be grateful to be allowed to play with them with that sh*tty attitude

• I don't know, they just look nice. But I don't suggest you change your body, just let some girls have something that's them extra special. Every girl shouldn't always be striving to take what other girls have, you must all shine in your own way. It makes the girls with big breast feel less special when small breasted women get implants, you are taking a big benefit they have, & it really just isn't fair.

What Girls Said 13

• Some guys like your size actually

• Stop dissing girls with big boobs just to make yourself feel better. :/

• @UpdateLOOOOL

• thanks for making fun of large breasts, its girls like you who make women look like insecure nagging jealous little hens. you are insecure with your own body so you feel the need to make fun of others. hmmm, news flash little girl, I know some girls with small breasts that droop. also, I have a 36dd and guess what? I'm almost thirty and there is 0 sag. it's called wearing good bras and taking care of yourself <3

• +1, I'm getting so annoyed at girls like OP. D:

• Show Older
    • Excellent answer, 36DD/34E here too I get measured up twice a year and mine haven't gone anywhere yet (except in my man's hungry mouth). haters just trying to justify their immaturity and that they don't like themselves very much ;)

• Lucky girl! Even luckier guy! :P

Well, it all started back when we were monkeys :-). In the beginning, we were walking around on all four, so the butt would be the first thing the males saw, then as we were evolving, we began to walk on our feet only and then the first thing the males saw was the breasts, so yeah. It's all a question about fertility, instincts and evolution :-)

• its not that they like big breasts and not small ones they just don't like YOU. you sound like a bitch.

• ha! best answer

• no need to be anonymous with such a brilliant answer!

• I'm a small C and I'm pretty sure they won't sag and I don't even consider my boobs big. Not all guys like big boobs. If a guy likes you then he won't care about your size.

• I"m 21 and my DDD boobs (and growing) show no sign of saggage yet, maybe that's because I don't know maybe I take care of my skin and my boobs?

Geez DDD and still growing? Boob are like going to be gigantic but yeah you are right you if take of them they don't sag. I know older women that are like really big that still have them in great shape because they take care of themselves. hardly like any sag. It is just clearly a stereotype and form of jealousy lol

• just accept you have cute little boobs and be grateful that as many men like them that way as much as big boobs. you can't choose what you're born with and it's not clever of you to try and make naturally big-breasted girls feel bad for having them. I don't apologize that I was born with big beautiful breasts, I don't care how I got them they're mine. anyone who doesn't like them doesn't have to look but I won't stoop to your level of insulting you because of your genes and natural build. If you don't like your boobs, get surgery if it'll make you a happier, less vindictive person.

• ...no need to put down girls with big boobs just because you're insecure about your size, plenty of guys like small boobs too. But saying mean things about big boobs won't make yours any bigger and it won't make guys like you more. (and I don't even have big boobs)

• @update: don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Yay, one less hater on this site:)

• Show Older
    • ^_^

• Amen.

• Not all boobs sag for example I have 32 DDD boobs and im just 15, and my aunt has DDD boobs and she is 63 and her boobs dont sag at all... Its called wearing a good bra and taking care of yourself... Sure they will sag at some point but I'm sure I will be to old to care..^-^

• i have small boobs, B cup. and I can see why guys want big boobs, I want them myself. clothes fit better when you're bigger

• but they are disgusting! they will sag and have big niples and big areolae! they will be droopy!

• Show Older
    • FYI bit boobs doesn't mean you have big nipples

• Big*

• I don't think AA's qualify to be boobs. Just nips.

• QA is upset her genes gave her small boobs and shadypridy: "Big boobs are god's apology to fat girls" has seriously got to lose his virginity soon, he's never met any girls