How different penis sizes feel?

I heard this girl respond to a penis size question and she said " besides once it's inside, it eventually feels the same"Ladies is this true? I mean after you've gotten it in and started having sex, do you feel a sizable difference?Also ladies what's the best sex you've ever had, and what made it trully great?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, I disagree. Different penis sizes do feel different, particularly when you're talking about girth. The pleasure I feel from vaginal intercourse comes mainly from the pressure of the penis on the walls of my vagina. If the penis is thinner, it's not going to provide as much pressure/friction. If it's very wide, it's going to cause my vagina to stretch (and too much stretching is painful). Optimal for me is somewhere in between (but keep in mind that just as guys vary in the size of their penises, girls vary in the size of their vaginas---so what's optimal for one person is going to be different than what's optimal for another). In terms of length, you can also tell. You can tell if a guy is so long that he hits your cervix with every thrust compared to if he doesn't hit it at all (though, not every girl wants a guy to hit her cervix---some women find it pleasurable, others find it very painful). The other thing is that the first 3 inches of the vagina are where the majority of pleasure receptors are located. You don't have to have a large penis to reach them----but, since the penis is sliding in and out over this area, a longer penis means that the guy is able to do a longer "stroke" across this area without falling out of the vagina. I guess you could say that it makes the difference between a guy being able to do long, slow strokes rather than short, quicker strokes over that area. Both types of strokes are very pleasurable, it's just a difference of variety.

• So, would you say you prefer long over short strokes or would you say equal just different?

• Both are enjoyable, they're just different.

• Great, thanks! Go enjoy ;-)

What Girls Said 5

• Well, the large one felt a lot different to me-!

• well at least for me, it took a while to get past the stretching part to really enjoy the size difference, but I hadn't been with a lot of guys before the large one.

• But What does it feel like, OK for me when the girl is tight, you can feel the ridges of the vaginal wall, the pressure the warmth. When the girl is tight and turn on; very wet, it's like your **** is being slurpped in almost. LOL sorry for the crude description, but honestly it's like your dong is being sucked in, it's AMAZING!

• Smallest I've had was 4.5 biggest 9.25. I definitely felt a difference. Bigger feels fuller and obviously goes in farther and so when they're really like you know f*cking you hard it feels GREAT! I actually have a friend named brIdget who is white and she told me that for white people average is like...6.5. I had nooooo idea!

• Awesome, people forget big guys need a girl who can take it too. I wish you'd described more the actual sensation as best you can--thats the real turn on. Too bad you included inches instead of small/large terms. Inches degrades the discussion to "how many inches you need, oh, sad I only have X inches" I'm sure you didn't mean all women feel just like you. Mist of my big friends say girls can't take pounding due to pain. Oh, and whites are more like 5.5 average, FYI. Thanks. Why all the anons?

• Show Older
    • Awesome again, Nickielas. I would venture to guess you figured out early what it took to get to orgasm and so you were much more prepared to get yours in the bedroom with even less skilled men. Other women who don't know themselves well and get with a selfish/unskilled guy will leave frustrated but won't share in the blame--its all his/his d***s fault. It is partly his fault for not cultivating skills but she needs to take charge of her body also. Sound reasonable?

• Yep lol that's what I do anyway. Lol I'm the instruction giving type person.

• I feel a difference but maybe its a personal thing. I like bigger ones

• I don't really feel a difference once inside. Unless they are bigger and they hit my cervix or something. That's the only time ill notice. I honestly prefer an average size penis, it feels better, it doens't hit anything and its easier to work with. Hah. The best sex I ever had was, ha this is kind of a contradiction to my previous statement, was with an older guy who actually had a really big penis. He knew how to move into me, and where to touch. It was actually really amazing. It had me breathing hard for quite awhile. I always know it was amazing if my knees get super weak.* Just a side note, I seem to have better sex with uncircumsized guys, it just feels more moist and overall more enjoyable.Hope this helped.

• Yes this did help, I always though the circumsized this was a myth, I guess not

• Show Older
    • Wonderful, thank you for further explaining. Another lady said a thrust kinda feels in her tummy like the sensation you get in your stomach on the drop in a roller coaster ride, just over and over rather than one long "drop". That was good cause I know that feeling which means I can understand you guys a little better. Would you say that is about what you feel? Also, the intense pressure you talked about, was it pure pleasure, pure uncomfortable, or a mixture? Yes, guys get it in their heads

• that you all need a significantly larger than 5-6 inch penis to feel awesome during sex and there are women who do, just enough to keep guys wondering what's the truth. I've gone through that a while back but I want to try to keep other guys from the same anxiety. I don't get the circumcision thing, a guys wetness comes from deep within, not under the foreskin but I guess the fold could hold your moisture longer. I'm circ'd and moisture has never been a problem. I respect your experience tho. :-)

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you're gonna get a lot of hate on this one. I understand. I've always wanted to be able to know how a penis feels to them but once you go there, you are just another insecure pathetic worm who has issues with your own size. No way to make them see its just curiosity and nothing else. They can wonder all kinds of things like how does BJ feel, etc, but we aren't allowed the same curiosities. Just the way it is these days.

• No, did you read the question I didn't ask what size they prefer, I asked do they feel a difference.You need to workout some issues man, the girls are responding ernestly, and I am not judgeing any of them. I want their opinion and experiences. I don't wonder what it feels like experience a penis.

• Show Older
    • Up to a point, as I understand. Apparently it doesn't have to be really stretched to be awesome. The usual does it for most. I've tried larger toys on my girl, like 5.5-6 inch around (thinking greater stretch = greater pleasure = bigger orgasm, and it was uncomfortable for her. I know others would not be uncomfortable but a lot are. But, I do love hearing them talk honestly about it.

• Sorry, thought of another point my girl wanted to add. Firmness of a guy contributes as much to that feeling of stretch and fullness. She says she prefers hard over big and soft anyday. Hardness also allows a guy to use different positions to give that pressure differently which I've been told is very nice.