How different penis sizes feel?

I heard this girl respond to a penis size question and she said " besides once it's inside, it eventually feels the same" Ladies is this true? I... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I disagree. Different penis sizes do feel different, particularly when you're talking about girth. The pleasure I feel from vaginal intercourse comes mainly from the pressure of the penis on the walls of my vagina. If the penis is thinner, it's not going to provide as much pressure/friction. If it's very wide, it's going to cause my vagina to stretch (and too much stretching is painful). Optimal for me is somewhere in between (but keep in mind that just as guys vary in the size of their penises, girls vary in the size of their vaginas---so what's optimal for one person is going to be different than what's optimal for another).

In terms of length, you can also tell. You can tell if a guy is so long that he hits your cervix with every thrust compared to if he doesn't hit it at all (though, not every girl wants a guy to hit her cervix---some women find it pleasurable, others find it very painful). The other thing is that the first 3 inches of the vagina are where the majority of pleasure receptors are located. You don't have to have a large penis to reach them----but, since the penis is sliding in and out over this area, a longer penis means that the guy is able to do a longer "stroke" across this area without falling out of the vagina. I guess you could say that it makes the difference between a guy being able to do long, slow strokes rather than short, quicker strokes over that area. Both types of strokes are very pleasurable, it's just a difference of variety.

• So, would you say you prefer long over short strokes or would you say equal just different?

• Both are enjoyable, they're just different.

• Great, thanks! Go enjoy ;-)