Do women like men's feet? Do you think some men have sexy feet?

Well, we all know that some men have a foot fetish, but what about women? According to psychologists, the "foot center" and "genital center" share the same vicinity? meaning, both of these parts "share" sexy info with each other. Plus, reflexology says that the soles of our feet have pressure points that map the entire body. Maybe feet are more than just a part of the body we use for walking.

Never thought about it, but just the other day I was at the shopping center with sandals on, and I noticed this cute chick kept looking at the ground where I was standing, didn't think much of it, maybe she lost a contact lense? I pondered to myself. But then navigating through aisles we happened upon the same area, and standing next to me she said: (the dots between words denotes me responding, FYI)

"Hey...how are you...is this on clearance?...weather is nice..."

then boom

"Hey, this might sound weird, but...YOU HAVE NICE FEET FOR A GUY" I was like really? And then she's like "Yea, they are sexy and masculine, and your toes are really nice, do you get a pedicure?" And I was like no, and I started blushing, then my girl (well, not really my girl, just someone I'm seeing) showed up after finding her stuff and was like "what's going on?" and then the girl was like okay, gotta go. Then my girl was like "So what did that chick want?" later on and I told her and then I asked my girl at her place what she thinks and she said my feet look okay, then I kept playing footsie with her and tried making her smell my feet on the sofa and she got pissed. But anyways..

What you ladies think? Don't be shy

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I have a foot fetish
  • Vote B I don't have a foot fetish
  • Vote C Feet are just okay with me, whatever floats your boat
  • Vote D I think feet are gross

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

No feet in general are gross looking, esp those toes. Guys have calluses and lots of hair, but to be honest I am not going to be looking at his feet all the time. They guy I like does not have the prettiest feet but I do not think mine are great either. Other parts are sexy like his legs, arms, torso, face and collar bones.

• I have a fetish for guy's feet. Guys tell me all the time my feet are sexy and my toes are cute, but I find it weird. However, I like guys' feet if they are nice. LOL, I know that's a contradiction.

• Feet are just plain gross, esp.. guys' I don't even like my own feet and I get complimented on the a lot, so I only speak for myself but still...Ew!

• Feet are disgusting, wear socks. My boyfriend has "nice feet for a guy" but I still find them gross and won't let him put them near me.

• I don't have a foot fetish, but I like feet just as much as any other random body part. I think every inch of my guy is sexy, so feet are included :P I just don't pay special attention to them, unless I'm giving him a massage.

• It's just a nice gesture of affection, in my opinion. I enjoy hearing the "mmm"s from him.

• There have been girls in my life that have offered to give me a foot massage unprovoked, I wonder if they felt the same way you do

• I don't really care about feet either way. I give my boyfriend foot massages sometimes, but it's not a sexual thing at all.

• In a manner of speaking, I enjoy it... but again, it's really not a sexual thrill... more of a friendly comfort thing that we do for each other.

• I've gotten foot massages by a few girls in my life, and they said they enjoyed giving me one, although they never mentioned if it was sexual for them, do you enjoy giving your boyfriend a foot massage?

• It's not something that appeals to me. :( I love guys who have foot fetishes though.

• I thought they were disgusting.. But, my boyfriend, I love him so much, sometimes I tickle his.. It's indifferent now (his are clean though so, I don't mind)

• Yeahhh.. Too far.. :\ ... Nothing sexual for feet like , from here

• If someone did that to me I would kill them when I got loose!

• I've met girls that wanted me to tie up their ankles and hands and then tickle their feet with feathers

• I'm pretty indifferent about guys feet, but I will say, I am oddly attracted more so to that area when guys where tennis shoes. Don't know why? But I love a guy in some kicks, especially converse or high tops...

• Oh HA HA HA wow - yea I'm kinda slow lol :P

• tennis...courts...its play on words...nevermind, I don't want to start "a racket"

get it? Like that one? like that? like how I said that? :-P

• Lol I'm a wee bit confused to that response :P

• Show Older
  • i don't care about men's feet.

• lol

• Bel I had a strange feeling that you would answer first and I had a strange feeling on top of that strange feeling that you would say you don't care about men's feet, it could be my psychic abilities, and might have something to do with my sleep paralysis

thanks for your comment

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!