Do you feel the need for a penis inside you?

Typical guy is simple: He feels a desperate a need to get inside a girl for the intense physical pleasure he gets.

Typical girl: Do you ever feel the same "intense desire" to have your man be inside you -- on a raw physical level? Some guys don't think girls really have that intense physical desire. What's it like for you?

Is it possible for a guy to know if a girl has this need to be penetrated? Is it OK for the guy to "pretend" she likes it when she's not giving off any signals that she does?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, sure do. Almost every time I'm horny, my vag will feel really "empty" in a sense, and I'll crave penetration.

That sounded more graphic than I wanted it to :P

• Report

My girlfriend says penetration "hurts" (in a bad way) sometimes. Does that ever happen to you?

• Report

You are definitely the best answer!

Thanks for a your perspective of how you feel about your man's penis. My girlfriend just can't seem to find the words as simple as you write them :-) but I think you're saying what I "hope" she thinks...(though I have to say, I still don't rationally "get it"...)

• Report

Yeah, I can't say it makes 100% sense to me either, haha. But thanks :)