Do you feel the need for a penis inside you?

Typical guy is simple: He feels a desperate a need to get inside a girl for the intense physical pleasure he gets.

Typical girl: Do you ever feel the same "intense desire" to have your man be inside you -- on a raw physical level? Some guys don't think girls really have that intense physical desire. What's it like for you?

Is it possible for a guy to know if a girl has this need to be penetrated? Is it OK for the guy to "pretend" she likes it when she's not giving off any signals that she does?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, sure do. Almost every time I'm horny, my vag will feel really "empty" in a sense, and I'll crave penetration.

That sounded more graphic than I wanted it to :P

• My girlfriend says penetration "hurts" (in a bad way) sometimes. Does that ever happen to you?

• You are definitely the best answer!

Thanks for a your perspective of how you feel about your man's penis. My girlfriend just can't seem to find the words as simple as you write them :-) but I think you're saying what I "hope" she thinks...(though I have to say, I still don't rationally "get it"...)

• Yeah, I can't say it makes 100% sense to me either, haha. But thanks :)

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 18

• Yep!

• yepyep all the time. I feel incomplete without it! even if he came inside and he got soft...id still leave it in there ha ha I just like the thought/get turned on by his penis, whether its poking me somewhere or in somewhere lol

• I want my boyfriend's weenie ALL the time. lol.

• Hell yeah, sometimes I want him so bad that foreplay goes out of the window, clothes pretty much stay on so I can get him inside me as quick as I can and its so worth it, every time ;-) x

• Yes, I do crave it intensely sometimes. I think it's at its peak when I'm close to ovulating.

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, not really. I like not having penises in me

• I can certainly relate! As a dude all my holes are exit only!

• lol

• The question title sounds like a bad intro to a Billy Mays Infomercial...

• Oh don't take this too seriously. It's just about us playing the role nature has crafted us to play (else, how would the human race survive?)

As for myself, I don't feel the need to impregnate as many women as possible. That might have been fine (and necessary) about 10,000 years ago. Not today. It's also tiring and stressful :-)

Frankly, I'd just be happy to make sure I spill my seed, somehow, every couple of days. There's a chemical buildup happening there. If the partner is good, I don't mind a bit of mutual pleasuring, because even touch-theraphy is good for the human soul (and for coping with chemicals)