Do you feel the need for a penis inside you?

Typical guy is simple: He feels a desperate a need to get inside a girl for the intense physical pleasure he gets.

Typical girl: Do you ever feel the same "intense desire" to have your man be inside you -- on a raw physical level? Some guys don't think girls really have that intense physical desire. What's it like for you?

Is it possible for a guy to know if a girl has this need to be penetrated? Is it OK for the guy to "pretend" she likes it when she's not giving off any signals that she does?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, sure do. Almost every time I'm horny, my vag will feel really "empty" in a sense, and I'll crave penetration.

That sounded more graphic than I wanted it to :P

• My girlfriend says penetration "hurts" (in a bad way) sometimes. Does that ever happen to you?

• You are definitely the best answer!

Thanks for a your perspective of how you feel about your man's penis. My girlfriend just can't seem to find the words as simple as you write them :-) but I think you're saying what I "hope" she thinks...(though I have to say, I still don't rationally "get it"...)

• Yeah, I can't say it makes 100% sense to me either, haha. But thanks :)

What Girls Said 17

• yepyep all the time. I feel incomplete without it! even if he came inside and he got soft...id still leave it in there ha ha I just like the thought/get turned on by his penis, whether its poking me somewhere or in somewhere lol

• Argh yes! A good pounding from my guy, and I'm a happy woman.. I'm easy to please coffee, food, sex, feeling wanted, and you could have me wrapped around your dic... Finger hehe

• Yep!

• Yes, I do crave it intensely sometimes. I think it's at its peak when I'm close to ovulating.

• YESSSS! Like during oral if I'm on the edge I will beg the guy to put it in me. I have beggeed for it (he, of course, thought it was hilarious). I would call that a pretty intense physical desire. It feels... I can't even describe.

• I want my boyfriend's weenie ALL the time. lol.

• Hell yeah, sometimes I want him so bad that foreplay goes out of the window, clothes pretty much stay on so I can get him inside me as quick as I can and its so worth it, every time ;-) x

• oh sweet god yes. it's like if I don't get him in me soon, I'm literally going to die. it's like it throbs because it's empty when it gets bad lol

• If this happens to your typical guy (well, me anyway :-) several times a day, do you think your typical girl feels this way several times a day, too?

• Who do you think has a stronger drive for sex, guys or girls?

• you can't say straight out. some girls have a stronger sex drive than some guys. some guys have a stronger sex drive than some girls. I think my sex drive is higher than some girls I know, but also higher than some guys I know. it varies person to person.

• yeah lol I'm not sure about every girl but I deffenetly do

• Sometimes I'd rather have that then anything else done to me. Forget oral and foreplay, just get to the point! lol

• Trust me we do

• Yeah.. I crave it sometimes

• Yes!! I feel almost empty and as though there's something missing!

• Yes actually I want it right now

• Yes all the time

• i sure definetley do

• i have definately had that feeling before and it drives me crazy cause I don't have a guy to take care of that problem with :'(

• Do you feel you want something inside you or do you just miss the intimacy?

• haha no we actually want it XD

• What does it feel like to "want" a penis inside you? How do you fantasize or pretend to feel it inside you? Or is there a "physical" feeling you get (I ask this because guys get a raging hard on and it bounces around letting you KNOW what it wants!) Girls are all internal and I can't imagine anything "bouncing" with such desire...

What Guys Said 3

• The question title sounds like a bad intro to a Billy Mays Infomercial...

• Nah, not really. I like not having penises in me

• Oh don't take this too seriously. It's just about us playing the role nature has crafted us to play (else, how would the human race survive?)

As for myself, I don't feel the need to impregnate as many women as possible. That might have been fine (and necessary) about 10,000 years ago. Not today. It's also tiring and stressful :-)

Frankly, I'd just be happy to make sure I spill my seed, somehow, every couple of days. There's a chemical buildup happening there. If the partner is good, I don't mind a bit of mutual pleasuring, because even touch-theraphy is good for the human soul (and for coping with chemicals)