Do you feel the need for a penis inside you?

Typical guy is simple: He feels a desperate a need to get inside a girl for the intense physical pleasure he gets.

Typical girl: Do you ever feel the same "intense desire" to have your man be inside you -- on a raw physical level? Some guys don't think girls really have that intense physical desire. What's it like for you?

Updates:
Is it possible for a guy to know if a girl has this need to be penetrated? Is it OK for the guy to "pretend" she likes it when she's not giving off any signals that she does?

0|0
18|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, sure do. Almost every time I'm horny, my vag will feel really "empty" in a sense, and I'll crave penetration.

That sounded more graphic than I wanted it to :P

0|2
    • My girlfriend says penetration "hurts" (in a bad way) sometimes. Does that ever happen to you?

• Show All
    • You are definitely the best answer!

Thanks for a your perspective of how you feel about your man's penis. My girlfriend just can't seem to find the words as simple as you write them :-) but I think you're saying what I "hope" she thinks...(though I have to say, I still don't rationally "get it"...)

• Yeah, I can't say it makes 100% sense to me either, haha. But thanks :)

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 18

• Yep!

0|0
  • yepyep all the time. I feel incomplete without it! even if he came inside and he got soft...id still leave it in there ha ha I just like the thought/get turned on by his penis, whether its poking me somewhere or in somewhere lol

0|2
  • I want my boyfriend's weenie ALL the time. lol.

0|3
  • Hell yeah, sometimes I want him so bad that foreplay goes out of the window, clothes pretty much stay on so I can get him inside me as quick as I can and its so worth it, every time ;-) x

0|0
  • Yes, I do crave it intensely sometimes. I think it's at its peak when I'm close to ovulating.

0|2
More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, not really. I like not having penises in me

0|0
    • I can certainly relate! As a dude all my holes are exit only!

• lol

• The question title sounds like a bad intro to a Billy Mays Infomercial...

5|2
  • Oh don't take this too seriously. It's just about us playing the role nature has crafted us to play (else, how would the human race survive?)

As for myself, I don't feel the need to impregnate as many women as possible. That might have been fine (and necessary) about 10,000 years ago. Not today. It's also tiring and stressful :-)

Frankly, I'd just be happy to make sure I spill my seed, somehow, every couple of days. There's a chemical buildup happening there. If the partner is good, I don't mind a bit of mutual pleasuring, because even touch-theraphy is good for the human soul (and for coping with chemicals)

0|0