Do you feel the need for a penis inside you?

Typical guy is simple: He feels a desperate a need to get inside a girl for the intense physical pleasure he gets.

Typical girl: Do you ever feel the same "intense desire" to have your man be inside you -- on a raw physical level? Some guys don't think girls really have that intense physical desire. What's it like for you?

Updates:
Is it possible for a guy to know if a girl has this need to be penetrated? Is it OK for the guy to "pretend" she likes it when she's not giving off any signals that she does?

0|0
18|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, sure do. Almost every time I'm horny, my vag will feel really "empty" in a sense, and I'll crave penetration.

That sounded more graphic than I wanted it to :P

0|2
    0|0
    • My girlfriend says penetration "hurts" (in a bad way) sometimes. Does that ever happen to you?

• Show All
    • You are definitely the best answer!

Thanks for a your perspective of how you feel about your man's penis. My girlfriend just can't seem to find the words as simple as you write them :-) but I think you're saying what I "hope" she thinks...(though I have to say, I still don't rationally "get it"...)

• Yeah, I can't say it makes 100% sense to me either, haha. But thanks :)

What Girls Said 17

• yepyep all the time. I feel incomplete without it! even if he came inside and he got soft...id still leave it in there ha ha I just like the thought/get turned on by his penis, whether its poking me somewhere or in somewhere lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Argh yes! A good pounding from my guy, and I'm a happy woman.. I'm easy to please coffee, food, sex, feeling wanted, and you could have me wrapped around your dic... Finger hehe

0|2
    0|0
  • Yep!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do crave it intensely sometimes. I think it's at its peak when I'm close to ovulating.

0|2
    0|0
  • YESSSS! Like during oral if I'm on the edge I will beg the guy to put it in me. I have beggeed for it (he, of course, thought it was hilarious). I would call that a pretty intense physical desire. It feels... I can't even describe.

1|2
    0|0
  • I want my boyfriend's weenie ALL the time. lol.

0|3
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, sometimes I want him so bad that foreplay goes out of the window, clothes pretty much stay on so I can get him inside me as quick as I can and its so worth it, every time ;-) x

0|0
    0|0
  • oh sweet god yes. it's like if I don't get him in me soon, I'm literally going to die. it's like it throbs because it's empty when it gets bad lol

1|0
    0|0
    • If this happens to your typical guy (well, me anyway :-) several times a day, do you think your typical girl feels this way several times a day, too?

• Show All
    • Who do you think has a stronger drive for sex, guys or girls?

• you can't say straight out. some girls have a stronger sex drive than some guys. some guys have a stronger sex drive than some girls. I think my sex drive is higher than some girls I know, but also higher than some guys I know. it varies person to person.

• yeah lol I'm not sure about every girl but I deffenetly do

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'd rather have that then anything else done to me. Forget oral and foreplay, just get to the point! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Trust me we do

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.. I crave it sometimes

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes!! I feel almost empty and as though there's something missing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes actually I want it right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • i sure definetley do

0|0
    0|0
  • i have definately had that feeling before and it drives me crazy cause I don't have a guy to take care of that problem with :'(

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you feel you want something inside you or do you just miss the intimacy?

• Show All
    • haha no we actually want it XD

• What does it feel like to "want" a penis inside you? How do you fantasize or pretend to feel it inside you? Or is there a "physical" feeling you get (I ask this because guys get a raging hard on and it bounces around letting you KNOW what it wants!) Girls are all internal and I can't imagine anything "bouncing" with such desire...

What Guys Said 3

• The question title sounds like a bad intro to a Billy Mays Infomercial...

5|2
    0|0
  • Nah, not really. I like not having penises in me

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh don't take this too seriously. It's just about us playing the role nature has crafted us to play (else, how would the human race survive?)

As for myself, I don't feel the need to impregnate as many women as possible. That might have been fine (and necessary) about 10,000 years ago. Not today. It's also tiring and stressful :-)

Frankly, I'd just be happy to make sure I spill my seed, somehow, every couple of days. There's a chemical buildup happening there. If the partner is good, I don't mind a bit of mutual pleasuring, because even touch-theraphy is good for the human soul (and for coping with chemicals)

0|0
    0|0