Do girls really like creampies?

for girls that have had a guy come inside them (with birth control and all) did you like it? did it turn you on? I'm asking because it seems to be a p*rn thing, and I wondering if girls really liked it privately.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's good :o)

• what do you like about it? how does it feel to you? what turns you on about it? :)

• Oh, sorry lol. Ummm, it just feels like a really warm sensation as it happens and I feel like, wetter inside also. I like it since it seems like it's really intense and It's very hot to experience it so close together :o)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 9

• I like it when he cums in my/on my face/in my mouth/on my p****, it's really sexy!

• i love being creampied, tbh im not sure why other than it feels good

• I absolutely love it. It feels like a sense of ownership, like he's claiming me. It also makes me feel sexy knowing I bring him to completion inside of me. My current partner is my only partner in a decade I have requested to do this. After he cums and leaves, I masturbate for hours feeling it drip out of me, occasionally snapping pictures to save for later too.

• I do love it, it is very hot! But I agree that is messy afterwards..

• In p*rn, a creampie is usually all about the visual of come dripping out of a vag, which I do not find appealing at all :P I like it when he comes inside of me, but it's kind of uncomfortable when it drips out. It's hot as long as I have a tissue handy :D

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 3

• A p*rn thing? That's how you make babies.

• yes thats how you make a baby...

• they love it