• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls really like creampies?

for girls that have had a guy come inside them (with birth control and all) did you like it? did it turn you on? I'm asking because it seems to be a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, it's good :o)

• what do you like about it? how does it feel to you? what turns you on about it? :)

• Oh, sorry lol. Ummm, it just feels like a really warm sensation as it happens and I feel like, wetter inside also. I like it since it seems like it's really intense and It's very hot to experience it so close together :o)

What Girls Said 8

• I like it when he cums in my/on my face/in my mouth/on my p****, it's really sexy!

• i love being creampied, tbh im not sure why other than it feels good

• A lot of girls I know don't, but I'm sure there are girls who do. I don't hate it or anything, but I don't like how messy it feels afterwards.

• Isn't that the point of sex without condoms? Sometimes I can feel him come in me and it feels awesome. After, I have to excuse myself to the closest bathroom to pee and let the come come out. Otherwise, that day and possibly the next day, I keep leaking come outta me. Kinda awkward.

• I do love it, it is very hot! But I agree that is messy afterwards..

• In p*rn, a creampie is usually all about the visual of come dripping out of a vag, which I do not find appealing at all :P I like it when he comes inside of me, but it's kind of uncomfortable when it drips out. It's hot as long as I have a tissue handy :D

• love it. I think it's super sexy.

What Guys Said 2

0/2500