• Ask
  • myTake

What do blowjobs feel like?

i know this is a really weird question, but, guys, I was just wondering what do blowjobs feel like

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It is suppose to be a simulation of sex. It does kind of feel like sex but usually not as intense of a feeling. Girls that mix things up and know what their guys like can be better at oral because they have more control of what is pleasing the guy.

What Guys Said 11

• yeh I agree with the one girl that answered this question... it feels better than sex I don't know why...

• it feels great sometimes better than sex if the girl knows how to do it to her man definitely better than protected sex but its kinda like me asking you what it feels like to have a penis in you or when a guy licks your clit

• it feels like my dicks in a girls mouth. duh.

• Real classy.

• Show Older
    • Hey death or glory you are such a loser

• A cunt? really? what is that supposed to mean?im a vagina? that's cute

• It feels like an ever lasting orgasm ( if done right ) .

• I think it felt great, but that was years ago. Last time I had one, it's like being inside you-know-where, but with a tongue moving around.So it's twice as good.It's the best thing a girl can do to a guy in my opinion.

• You-know-where lol that's cute =)

• The feeling can be nice, but for me its just the thought that she would do this for you that makes it feel awesome. Extra points if she enjoys giving too.

• Hey question asker. I have a question in sexuality you might want to answer.

• Which one lol

• Go to the sexuality section. It's the first one, or one of the first one's.

• I found it!

• You know when a guy licks and sucks your clit really good. Like that.

• No actually I don't lol

• Show Older
    • How the hell would you know what a guy licking your clits like ArtyC?how could YOU make a comparison?

• Because, I have given many ladies orgasm's using this method. When they climax; there body loosens up like there getting a great release. Just like us.

• It's the best feeling in the world especially if he's about to cam inside your mouth it's like milking off toxic material in your body, but is not toxic at all it just feels that way.

• well actually its nothing special, imagine getting in a hot shower, at first it feels great and tingly, but the longer your in the shower the less great it feels, you get used to it. That's each time, not overall.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!