How long does a blowjob usually last?

Girls, how long does you boyfriend last when you give him a blow job, from when you take out his penis to when he cums?Guys, how long do you usually last when recieving a bj?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My husband lasts about 15 minutes with a regular blowjob. If I spice it up, it can take as little as 5 minutes. If I take my time, it can last about an hour.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on the guy and how long I want it to last. It can be a quick 5 mins or a long hour.

• 5-10 minutes

• So that's why he's smiling. Good girl.

• as long as a girl can tolerate that

• we'll my ex use to come like in 10minutes and other guys I never made them come I would just blow them for like 20 minutes then hop on .

• I agree.while it seems like forever!, its usually around 10 minutes maybe

• My boyfriend takes anything from a few min to not being able to come at all- just depends on how tired and horny he is! don't think there's a 'normal' amount of time- so long as both parties are enjoying it who cares how long it takes!

• ugh, my boyfriend takes forever is what it seems like, I say 15 minutes.

• Maybe you should use more saliva.

• The faster the better. I'd a like a girl that took 1 minute of oral to get off.

• Well, would you prefer it only lasted a couple minutes?

What Guys Said 4

• The point is the doing them rather than the accomplishments. There is no actor but the action, there is no experiencer but the experience.

• I'll let you know when she's dooooonnnne, ah. O.k, 5 minutes.

• I don't get off to oral never have. every guy is different. Don't get me wrong I love it. but usually about 15 mins in I am dying to have sex instead.

• I've lasted everywhere from 30 seconds to 15 minutes. I'd say on average . . . 5 minutes?

• Your jaw must have hurt after 30 minutes. Good effort though.