It's so pathetic how guys think sex is the most important thing!

There is much more to dating and relationships then sexual acts! It's so pathetic how guys say they will dump a girl if she's not up to his standards... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you don't want monogamy, then you do what you both enjoy together and don't worry about it.

If you want him to have sex with ONLY you and not anyone else, then you need to be prepared to meet the bulk of his sexual desires. That IS the point of a monogamous relationship.

You can't just say ' its about love and connectedness, and oh I don't want him sleeping with anyone else because I'd be jealous but I don't want to do anything gross just because he deeply craves it but don't do it with any other sluts or I'll be angry.'

People's sexual desires are part of who they are. If you don't want to embrace them, don't have a monogamous relationship with them.

• "then you need to be prepared to meet the bulk of his sexual desires. That IS the point of a monogamous relationship." isn't the point of a relationship to share a life with that person and love them? and look after them? not be his sex doll.

• Show Older
    • its a deal breaker for you if she says no to anal? wow good luck finding someone who will say yes to that. it's so selfish of you to even ask for it. I hate what p*rn has done to guys, they think they can just copy everything they see.

• It will be if I get divorced, at least for a relationship vs. FWB.

I've lived years without sex before. I'd rather be single then stuck in a relationship where my needs aren't met. I don't need a woman. I want one who wants to please me and who I can please (not just in bed, but in bed as well).