Girls, if you like jizz, why? what do you like about it?

why does it turn you on? I'm just wondering from a man's view, lol. by the way, if you hate cum, feel free to post why, too.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• used to I hated it, but now I love it. I love giving a guy a blow ob and him finishing off on my face or between my breasts. thinking about it is a turn on! its ust so, idk. love it! don't have a reason why

What Girls Said 6

• i love the taste of it, and the guys facial reaction, lol

• I like the texture, and of course I like the expression of your face guys when you cum

• I love watching it. It's a huge turn on when the guy pulls out at the last second and I can see it spurting out of him. I also kind of like feeling sticky and dirty afterward. like when they spray it on my stomach and boobs.

• Hate it! its gross, but maybe its because I had a bad experience back in high school. Anyway I'm happy when my guy finishes but not if it gets on me!

• Hope you come around ;-) Sorry about the bad experience...

• I love it. Seeing my boyfriend come makes me feel a sense of accomplishment:) I also like how it tastes which is why I usually swallow unless he cums in the condom:)

• ... to me it is a big turn on... in the same way that a girl cumming would turn you on... I also like the taste most of the time...

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!