Describe your perfect penis?

describe the perfect penis that would give you the most pleasure and a penis that you find irresistible

also what would you consider a good penis. like if you were talking with your group of girlfriends and they asked how was his d***. what would it have to be like for you to say good things about it

Most Helpful Girl

• personly for me my perfict d*** is my boyfriends. I know not very helpfull so let me explain! see when I first saw it I thought it was kinda small and figured itwouldnt do very much for m. but when it came down to it ... IT WAS GREAT! its about three and a half to maby four inches when erect and two to two and a half inches around (I know preety small but its perfect to me) I love it so much and thought its not much to brag about I still do as if it were a foot long see I don't think size matters as much aswhat you can do with what you got! but yeah thas my perfect penis oh and its kept trimmed too! I kinda likw a littl hair! ;) but NOT a bush!