Describe your perfect penis?

describe the perfect penis that would give you the most pleasure and a penis that you find irresistible

also what would you consider a good penis. like if you were talking with your group of girlfriends and they asked how was his d***. what would it have to be like for you to say good things about it

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• personly for me my perfict d*** is my boyfriends. I know not very helpfull so let me explain! see when I first saw it I thought it was kinda small and figured itwouldnt do very much for m. but when it came down to it ... IT WAS GREAT! its about three and a half to maby four inches when erect and two to two and a half inches around (I know preety small but its perfect to me) I love it so much and thought its not much to brag about I still do as if it were a foot long see I don't think size matters as much aswhat you can do with what you got! but yeah thas my perfect penis oh and its kept trimmed too! I kinda likw a littl hair! ;) but NOT a bush!

What Girls Said 4

• Very wrong lol

• Show Older
    • that is so wrong on so many levels : |

• lol so many levels

• the perfect penis would be purple with neon green polka dots all over it.also, whenever I approach the aforementioned penis, I would like it to emit glittery confetti in the shape of mini-penises.thank you and good night.

• Sounds like STD's from the arts and crafts section of the store

• Show Older
    • No...may the ladies of the world enjoy my bedazzling penis ;)

• true...story... :p

• 8 inch

• very thick, 5 inches in length, minimal hair or a landing strip, and belonging to a east indian man.

What Guys Said 4

• the perfect penis would be:Her reaction when she see it ----> "ooooh mmmmm"Her reaction when she uses it ----> "ooooh aaaah ooooh mmmmm yes yes yes yes, Aye Papi. Me love you long time big daddy.

• I don't find any penis's irresistable... I prefer lady parts.

• The size of an infant: 8lbs 6 oz and 16 inches long

• thats what's up

• thats a very short but fat baby

• Well that's how the ladies like them, so I can't argue lol

• not average or what most guys have that's for sure