How do you no if a girl is horny

How do you no if a girl is horny how can I tell if a girl is horny and wants some

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

she'll tell you what she wants and maybe even make you do what she wants lol.

• if a girl is horny she might look at your dick and stare but its kinda hard to tell for girls

• maby if she's all up on you.. and touchy.. I mean that's how I amm when I'm with a guy I wnat to get wiht..

• she will show signs that she's horny. touching your leg, a certain smile, making a move

• she tends to be warmer and more reserved

• How can you b warmer and more reserved at the same time?

Its a paradox/contradiction/oxymoron/whatever. Can you explain it to me?

• it all depends on how close the girl and you are

if you 2 are very close you can tell by touching her down there inside her panties

if she's wet down there she's horny

u can also tell by her body language if she tries to touch you down there, if her breathing increases, some girls moan a little bit, and if she kisses you more passionately, and pulls herself more towards you body.

• Girls have a thing for coming straight out and showing you that they are horny. Like touching your area or just telling you straight out.

My girlfriend tells me in front of everyone and I'm like, "woah! okay!".

Unlike guys, there's not really any other way of showing they are horny (unless she's a transvestite *shudders*).

Breathing heavily and touching is your best bet to find out they are horny without them telling you.