Cuddling, kissing, foreplay, or intercourse?

Guys, what do you like to do most? And girls, what do you prefer? I like all of these, but I love kissing the most. It gives me a bigger thrill... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel like this depends on the stage your relationship is at. At the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend, my favorite thing was to hug him for a very long time. We would embrace for an hour or so and it was always very intimate. After that, I liked foreplay a bit better. Dry humping has been great but so was our last hug. After a while, I find that what I like best is any move that radiates love the most. That's what I had in mind the last time my boyfriend and I hugged goodbye. When you feel like your significant other and you are like one, when you know both of you feel the love very strongly, that's when it's the best. When you don't even have to say anything and you know the one you're with loves you with all their heart, it feels extremely comforting and that's something I care a lot about. Having my boyfriend gently stroke my hand or arm or cupping my face when we kiss can feel a lot more thrilling than a heavy french-kissing session.

• That's beautiful :)