• Ask
  • myTake

Cuddling, kissing, foreplay, or intercourse?

Guys, what do you like to do most?And girls, what do you prefer?I like all of these, but I love kissing the most. It gives me a bigger thrill than any of the other things.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel like this depends on the stage your relationship is at. At the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend, my favorite thing was to hug him for a very long time. We would embrace for an hour or so and it was always very intimate. After that, I liked foreplay a bit better. Dry humping has been great but so was our last hug. After a while, I find that what I like best is any move that radiates love the most. That's what I had in mind the last time my boyfriend and I hugged goodbye. When you feel like your significant other and you are like one, when you know both of you feel the love very strongly, that's when it's the best. When you don't even have to say anything and you know the one you're with loves you with all their heart, it feels extremely comforting and that's something I care a lot about. Having my boyfriend gently stroke my hand or arm or cupping my face when we kiss can feel a lot more thrilling than a heavy french-kissing session.

• That's beautiful :)

What Girls Said 6

• depends on lots of things. my mood, the person I'm with, timing, etc.

• Fair enough, that makes sense

• Cuddling and foreplay

• all of the above!

• So hard to choose! I picked kissing. ;-) But cuddling while also kissing is lovelier.

• Yeah I guess it is.

• if its my boyfriend who I have now, I love kissing him! I don't know why we kiss all the time just little pecks. sometimes it turns into a hot makeout session and then we get intimate and then sometimes we cuddle depending on if we have things to do or not. usually though, like in the past, when I've had sex with other guys, they always wanted to cuddle and I'm not a cuddler. I hate it really, id rather cuddle with my pillow. so I was much like a guy, just wanted to get what I wanted and that be that. sounds terrible I know, but that's just how I was until I met the right guy. in a nutshell, I was a bit of a slut.

• its a good thing he's changing you...

What Guys Said 7