Liquid virgin??

my husband and I are interested in this product but I'm wondering if anyone has actuall used this and does it actually work?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This product kicks butt, You only need a little bit too, if he is going to go down on you he needs to do it before you apply it to yourself. For best results Go to the bathroom about 15 to 20min ahead of time and apply it to yourself, then tell him he's a bad boy and to come to the bedroom. He will think that he is making love to a totally different girl. This stuff is really that awesome. it will also make sex a lot better and more sensitive for you. Good luck let me know what you think of it.

• thanx

What Guys Said 3

• How are you going to apply the drops to the desired area, when the desired area is deep inside you?

• i beleive that you apply it to the otter area

• Show Older
    • well your intitled to your opinion but I've heard that it actuall works

• Maybe it does.

• what's the brand? thx

• Liquid Virgin is the brand

• 10d

If your man has a small one yea it will work, but from experience if your 9"+ then it doesn't work.

What Girls Said 2

• What is it?

• Vaginal Contracting Lubricant.It is Similar to the age-old China Shrink cream. These drops work to temporarily tighten the walls of the vagina. I have never tried it but our sales representative says they work. I didn't ask how she knew.The directions say to apply a few drops to the desired area 15 minutes prior to any activity for desired results and moisturization.

• Show Older
    • so I take it that you have tried it and it worked

• Yes and it works great.

• what is it exactly...?

• ohhh OK interesting find. where do you hear about this stuff? lol

• i found it on the stag shop website but I beleive that you can find it in most sex xhops