While kissing, is sucking on his bottom lip a turn on?

When I'm making out with my boyfriend, every time I suck on his bottom lip he just stops what he's doing. I always do it when we've just done a 'closed mouth" kiss and we're going into a french. Does this mean that he really likes it and wants me to take my time doing it, or does this mean that it just shocks him and he doesn't know what to do? Is sucking on his bottom lip a turn on? Do guys normally like that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Turn on yes, but you don't have to do it every time you kiss

What Guys Said 2

• I like it.

• I actually prefer the American style of kissing over french kissing. I like sucking on lips and getting my lips sucked.I'd guess his stopping what he's doing means that he's thoroughly enjoying it.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend seems to love it, occasionally it causes a little moan when I do it while things are getting heated past french kissing...

• What could really surprise him is if you suck on his nose and suck out his immediate snot as if it were semen. Thus he would know what a "nose-job" feels like.

• It, for certain, is not a turneth offeth. :)