I don't want my vagina to be looked at or touched?

What would you do if I was your girlfriend? I have a good reason why I don't want it to be touched or looked at. I don't want it touched because I can never get it smooth, you can always feel some stubble & I don't want him to feel my big labia, it's so big you have to separate them to even put a finger inside :( like nearly 2 inches long they feel so fleshy & in the way. So that's why I don't want him to look either. I don't want him to see or feel my ugly beef curtains & ugly razor rash stubbly pubes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn. Sounds like a night in with you would be TONS of fun! What guy could pass that up?

• How is it tons of fun? It's so unattractive.

• Me. Guys think so too. Otherwise there would be no such thing as a labiaplasty. Women do it to look good for men.

• I wasn't talking about your vag. I was talking about your puritain attitude toward sex. AND I was being sarcastic. Guys wouldn't find you fun because with your attitude towards your body you sound like a terrible lay. The problem is in your head.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 13

• That would be really hard on me because I love p******. Big labia, small labia - doesn't matter it's still beautiful to me. The stubble is no problem, I don't mind it at all. What you need is a guy who can break through your defenses and make you feel sexy. I totally wish that upon you!

• most guys don't care. to be frank with you, it's MORE unattractive when you're shy or embarrassed or telling us not to look. just focus your attention on the task at hand, so to speak.

• could I touch it with my penis

• If you could do it without noticing my flaws.

• What?

• Seriously, you ladies think guys care about this stuff WAY more than they actually do. Some stubble and large labia is a non-issue for 95% of guys.

I know whatever I say isn't going to change your mind, but really, don't worry about it.

• Your just saying that to be nice but I know for a fact that most guys don't like beef curtains

• Who cares about spelling you nerd! I'm on my phone it's easier to write your.

• Nope, I'm not just saying that lol. I'm being 100% honest. Guys may have preference when it comes to vagina shape, and that may not sway toward large labia, but there's a difference between having a preference and "not liking." As an example, a lot of guys prefer C cup boobs. That doesn't mean they don't like B cups or D cups.

• I would go buy you some self-confidence.

• You can't buy self confidence lol unless you pay for a labiaplasty & laser hair removal for me :)

• (I was referring to the self-confidence.)

• If I really loved a girl for who she was, I wouldn't give a rats @ss about any of that. I dated a girl who was very self conscious of her chest, and it honestly didn't make a bit of difference to me what it looked like.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 7

• I agree with the anonymous girl below. Waxing would take away troubles of stubble. And most guys don't really care about the specifics of your vagina. I think they would be more focused on trying to turn you on if they've gotten that far.

• Whats sexier than big juicy labia lips? I can't think of any guy that would run away from that.

Stop focusing on what other people are doing and what you think guys like. It's a vagina, they're going to love it regardlessly.

Also, if you don't like stubble go get waxed. Don't play the immature game and say its embarrasing... those women have seen and waxed hundreds of vaginas. Its not a big deal to them!

• Overdramatic post looking for guys to bash other labia types...

anyways, uh, waxing is best, if you prefer not to wax, buy a personal trimmer and "shave" it bare(that's what I do) and get over it. Plenty of guys prefer big labia

• I'm not wanting guys to bash other labia types! I just dint like mine and don't want anyone to see or touch it! I don't know how to wax... And I'm not going to a professional that's too embarrassing! What's a personal trimmer? Just use a razor.

• It helped with stubble

• 1. Just wax then

2. Guys don't care what your vagina looks like as long as they they CAN touch it and see it. Some girls have big labia, some have small labia, both are normal. It's perfectly fine. Your vagina won't run off the guy, but your lack of self-confidence probably would. Don't be so hard on yourslef, if the guy is mean to you because of your vagina then why would you want to do anything sexual with him anyway?

• get a better razor and a mirror, most guys don't care about a little hair

• I do have a good razor. But I can still feel pricks of hair after shaving.

More from Girls
2