I don't want my vagina to be looked at or touched?

What would you do if I was your girlfriend? I have a good reason why I don't want it to be touched or looked at. I don't want it touched because I can never get it smooth, you can always feel some stubble & I don't want him to feel my big labia, it's so big you have to separate them to even put a finger inside :( like nearly 2 inches long they feel so fleshy & in the way. So that's why I don't want him to look either. I don't want him to see or feel my ugly beef curtains & ugly razor rash stubbly pubes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn. Sounds like a night in with you would be TONS of fun! What guy could pass that up?

• Report

How is it tons of fun? It's so unattractive.

• Report

Me. Guys think so too. Otherwise there would be no such thing as a labiaplasty. Women do it to look good for men.

• Report

I wasn't talking about your vag. I was talking about your puritain attitude toward sex. AND I was being sarcastic. Guys wouldn't find you fun because with your attitude towards your body you sound like a terrible lay. The problem is in your head.