How do you keep a boy hard during sex?

How do you keep a boy hard during sex? like what can you do?or how can you help him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, you need to stop worrying if you are any good or not. If he can't get hard or keep it hard, there is either a problem with him, which is likely if he's over 40 or you are not keeping it interesting for him. If you are more into your own thoughts and not into the moment, that can reuin it or at the very least make it difficult for a man who cares about you to keep it going. Durring sex, a good partner is feeling what you feel, he's reading your body language and everything. If your body is saying "Am I any good? Do I smell ok? Do I look ok? blah blah blah" He's going to pick up on that. You need to take more control and be in the moment. If that does not work, than it is safe to say he is the one with the prob.

What Guys Said 4

• i agree with the others, it's difficult not to stay hard during sex. but if you mean, staying hard after he's come, that's all different. if you want him to stay hard after that, personal preference indicates that a good bj will keep him hard enough for you to get your bit

• the only time a guy can't stay hard is if he isn't really attracted to you, you need to drop him asap

• umm you have a loser is what you have. lol its true if a guy can't sta hard then something is wrong . and you look hott soo I def. wood

• if the guy can't stay hard during sex something is wrong. The only time I've had a difficult time staying hard was when I wasn't really attracted to the girl. Not implying anything. Maybe he's trying too hard not to come early and distracting himself to the point where he is getting soft. If anything you could try talking dirty to him. That's always a bonus

What Girls Said 1

• Boys usually don't need any help staying hard during sex unless they are drunk or have an erectile disorder.