Sex positions: this is for guys?

GUYS: what sex position feels best for you? what sex position feels best on your d***?

how do you do the doggy position?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Favorite positions for my own pleasure: Asian cowgirl, normal cowgirl, missionary and its variations like me kneeling instead of laying on top of her, doggy, and her laying on her stomach with her legs spread and me laying in between her legs on top of her (basically missionary but with her on her stomach). That last position I mentioned feels amazing--lots of skin-on-skin contact, intimate, great view of her butt, and the intense stimulation of rear entry.How to do doggy? The woman gets on her hands and knees, spreads her legs a little, and he kneels between her legs and inserts himself into her.

What Guys Said 7

• when she is on top or doggy

• I like doggy or reverse cowgirl when done right. By right I mean the girl knows how to move her hips and can move her ass up and down so it's like I am thrusting in, but she's doing the work.

• Depends. If she's good on top then that. Or doggy or anal

• Her on top or doggy. Me on top is just a lot of f***ing work. Generally though, it all feels the same.

• Her on top feels good. Not to mention its sexy seeing her rideing me

• It usually feels best to me when she's cumming. So whatever position gets her off works well.

• ohhhh yes on top

• her on top

What Girls Said 1