• Ask
  • myTake

Is my penis deformed?

Ok, so this is kind of embarassing but.I'm kind of embarassed about my penis. Don't get me wrong, I'm big, no doubt. But I have this curve to the left and my penis is thicker in the middle and slightly skinnier at the base. So what do you girls think of penis' that are different? =/

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've never met two penises that were exactly alike. My hubby has a curve - there are times when I don't notice it and other times we just adjust our position until it is comfortable again. I hope by the time a girl sees your penis, she would be so in love with you - she would just see it as an interesting quirk. Don't fret. There are plenty of women who would be too concerned about you noticing their uneven boobs than to notice your left leaning penis. It evens out when you're naked, lol. Believe me, most girls wouldn't notice unless you pointed it out.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know of any girls that looks at a penis as a beauty object. It's not something that's on display much. So if you know how to use it correctly with the girl you're with to bring her maximum enjoyment, she'll be much happier with you than with a guy that's all meat and no action. You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed so don't ever call attention to it because she probably won't even notice and will more than likely think it'd just cute.

• I highly doubt it's deformed. No two penises are exactly alike aside from identical twins, the larger girth in the middle is likely due to (I appologize, I'm ignorant of the termonology here so bare with me.) an increased stretchyness in the two glands (I believe they're glands) that the blood fills during an erection at that particular location.The curve to the left, how noticable is it? If it's obvious from even just a quick glance then there are only two things I can think of.A, there is less skin on the left side than on teh right, so it can't expand as much, in which case it's just the way you are.Or B, there actually is something wrong.Let's hope it's the former, you're best asking whoever you're most comfortable with about it because you're going to need to give details, possibly visual.But That-Guy has a point, so long as you can use it right, most girl's won't care.

• Luckily for a guy, a penis's appreance does not matter (unless you're doing porn). If it serves it's function, you are golden.