Big Ass, Small Boobs OR Big Boobs, Small Ass??

What do you prefer?

I am the big ass, small boobs type of girl..

what do you think is better than the other?

ops, I don't know how it ended up on "sexuality", it was supposed to be on "Style"...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• personaly, it depends on each girl, I've seen girls with big boobs and tiny butts, and vice versa, and theyre both perfect. even both small/big

• even both small and big can be great! sorry if it was kinda hard to undersand that last part.

What Guys Said 10

• 27d

Big Ass medium big boobs

• Big ass small boobs all the way...

• Big ass <3

• i am a boob guy but if you are nice, that's all that counts

• Ass for me,

• tough one! I think I like both, if it's a very nice ass and small boobs is perfect, now big boobs and small ass as long as the ass has a nice shape is perfect too!

• Big a** small boobs is great.

• I'm with Habukkuk, "butt" ah, I kill me! It depends on how big and how small. In general, big butt small breasts is much better to me. The mods probably moved it as it belongs in sexuality I think.

• My ex had big boobs and she made sure everyone knew it. She loved having everyone talk to her chest. It sucked because I always loved her on the inside and I feel like people were so distracted by her boobs. Oh well..

• if I had to choose, nice butt and small boobs.. but proportional is best.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm small both but I love it because it fits my body type lol. Small doesn't mean bad.(:

I guess if I had to pick I'd want just a small but nice butt and big boobs? I think that'd look a little weird on me though.:P

• Yeah Perfect!

• How about medium everthing...

• I'd rather have a small butt and big boobs.

Small butt doesn't mean it can't be a good butt haha. Plus, less cellulite.

It depends on whether the guy is a butt guy or a boob guys.

Proportion is best though! haha

hourglass ftw! (no offense)

• true

• Its all about proportion, I think an ass man would still like a girl if she looked better with bigger boobs instead of a bigger butt...

my boyfriend is an ass man, and while I do have c-cup boobs, my ass is kind of small...

here's what he said: "it doesn't matter how big it is as long as it sticks out and is round. all it needs to do is look feminine, even if it is a cute little butt."

• i would rather have a big ass and small boobs cause it seems like most guys I meet are ass men