Big Ass, Small Boobs OR Big Boobs, Small Ass??

What do you prefer? I am the big ass, small boobs type of girl..what do you think is better than the other?

ops, I don't know how it ended up on "sexuality", it was supposed to be on "Style"...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• personaly, it depends on each girl, I've seen girls with big boobs and tiny butts, and vice versa, and theyre both perfect. even both small/big

• even both small and big can be great! sorry if it was kinda hard to undersand that last part.

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 5

• I'm small both but I love it because it fits my body type lol. Small doesn't mean bad.(: I guess if I had to pick I'd want just a small but nice butt and big boobs? I think that'd look a little weird on me though.:P

• Yeah Perfect!

• How about medium everthing...

• I'd rather have a small butt and big boobs.Small butt doesn't mean it can't be a good butt haha. Plus, less cellulite.It depends on whether the guy is a butt guy or a boob guys.Proportion is best though! hahahourglass ftw! (no offense)

• true

• i would rather have a big ass and small boobs cause it seems like most guys I meet are ass men

• Its all about proportion, I think an ass man would still like a girl if she looked better with bigger boobs instead of a bigger butt...my boyfriend is an ass man, and while I do have c-cup boobs, my ass is kind of small...here's what he said: "it doesn't matter how big it is as long as it sticks out and is round. all it needs to do is look feminine, even if it is a cute little butt."