Do girls like giving BJs?

OK so a couple of weeks ago I sorta fingered my girlfriend who I love and she loves me btw well it was with fully clothed and no penetration cos she... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well me personally, I think it tastes pretty nasty. But I mean after awhile you forget about the taste and just do it. I always said I would never do it for any guy even after we were married. But if you care for a guy enough you will do what it takes to make him happy! Especially if he has given you some pleasure (: I think you should make sure your girl really wants to give you a b.j. Before she does it. She could just say she wants to do it because she feels like she owes you. I know the first time I did I really didn't want to. And I still don't feel comfortable with it but it makes my guy happy so I do it anyway. But if he actually took the time to wonder if I wanted to it probley wouldn't happen. It might not really give her pleasure though. But you'll have a good time by it since you have never had it before. Good Luck! :D