• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like giving BJs?

OK so a couple of weeks ago I sorta fingered my girlfriend who I love and she loves me btw well it was with fully clothed and no penetration cos she... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well me personally, I think it tastes pretty nasty. But I mean after awhile you forget about the taste and just do it. I always said I would never do it for any guy even after we were married. But if you care for a guy enough you will do what it takes to make him happy! Especially if he has given you some pleasure (: I think you should make sure your girl really wants to give you a b.j. Before she does it. She could just say she wants to do it because she feels like she owes you. I know the first time I did I really didn't want to. And I still don't feel comfortable with it but it makes my guy happy so I do it anyway. But if he actually took the time to wonder if I wanted to it probley wouldn't happen. It might not really give her pleasure though. But you'll have a good time by it since you have never had it before. Good Luck! :D

What Girls Said 9

• She won't know until she tries it. I personally love giving head.

• What you said," I didn't get any pleasure giving to her except it made her happy." That is sort of what is it for girls, at least for me. Some girls may be different and just like giving head.

• But do you get any discomfort from it? I didn't get any at all, I just enjoyed making her happy.

• Show Older
    • Thanks for the answer lolcan you tell me how you feel / what you think about when you do it? your on your way to best answer here lol

• At first I am kind of like am I really doing this? haha. Then I just try and do a good job.

• depends on the girl

• it does feel really good for girls if you give them a bj and then the girl gives the boy one to its only fair!haha

• idk why but I love giving head, and I've heard I'm really good even though I've only done it a few times.and just putting this out there, I don't think come tastes so horrible like everyone makes it out to be lol oh and when you guys get further along you should try road head, its pretty exciting hahah

• What the heck is road head?If its what I think it is then I don't have a car and what if we got caught!!

• Yes its what you thought hahahgetting head while drivingtheres a chance you'll get caught because the person driving swerves a lot hahah but I've done it once at night when there aren't many cars on the road..

• Fingering is a lot easier than giving a bj in my opinion. I really hate giving bjs and at the end of them my eyes are always all teary, but I still do it.

• Again... Different with all girls, but personally ( due to my abnormally large ego) with the right guy who I care about, I love giving head. I like to hear them moan and squirm. Knowing that I'm in control makes me feel good, some girls hate it. So I suppose its a marmite thing, you either hate it or love it

• to be honest from what I've heard.lots of girls don't really like giving head. I do though lol, it depends what the girls into. but the girl def has to be reli into it to give good head. its good when girls like to please their man:) sooo head=sexy:P lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!