Do girls like giving BJs?

OK so a couple of weeks ago I sorta fingered my girlfriend who I love and she loves me btw well it was with fully clothed and no penetration cos she has never had it done by anyone before and even by herself never done it and the other day we got "steamy" again and I was gonna and she said she couldn't feel it through her jeans so we were gonna take em off cos when I tried going inside her belt was crushing my hand lol but we checked the time and only had like 15 mins before her parents got home so we decided not to and I said I would do it next time if she wanted me to and she was like ok then. Oh yeah she was gonna help me do it cos after the first time I asked her to try by herself so she knows what she likes so I can do it better and the first time she told me she cummed but I don't know how to tell cos its the first time I have done anything too. Then she told me if we didn't run out of time that day with me doing that to her she was gonna give me a bj for the first time her giving it to anyone. I have never had one either and was glad I could give to her so I have a way to return the sexual pleasure. I didn't get any pleasure giving to her except it made her happy and her breathing adn everything was really turning me on. Is this the same for girls or do they really dislike it because it just seems to me like she won't gain anything by it either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well me personally, I think it tastes pretty nasty. But I mean after awhile you forget about the taste and just do it. I always said I would never do it for any guy even after we were married. But if you care for a guy enough you will do what it takes to make him happy! Especially if he has given you some pleasure (: I think you should make sure your girl really wants to give you a b.j. Before she does it. She could just say she wants to do it because she feels like she owes you. I know the first time I did I really didn't want to. And I still don't feel comfortable with it but it makes my guy happy so I do it anyway. But if he actually took the time to wonder if I wanted to it probley wouldn't happen. It might not really give her pleasure though. But you'll have a good time by it since you have never had it before. Good Luck! :D