Who initiates sex more? Men or women?

curious as to who in your life, experience,etc do you think initiates sex more? men or women

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I believe that women cause men to initiate sex so it turns out that it is by total accident the woman in a relationship initiating sex

What Guys Said 5

• In my very inexperienced case, women do the first time, and then I do afterward. Basically what happens is, I can never tell when she's ready or wants to, so I end up waiting until she goes for it. After that, once I'm more comfortable with her, I do, but it's pretty even.

• Men, bet my balls on itIt's balls that produce the relentless drive you'd associate with men so it wouldn't be much of a gamble

• From personal experience, I have initiated much more. However the times when she initiates the sex is much better. Annoying.

• Rabbits!

• girls. at least in my case they come jumping in my lap ... cause I'm too, too hot, too hot to handle.

What Girls Said 3