Why do guys hold/grab their balls/penis?

I see guys down the street holding their balls/penis. Why do they do that? I mean, does it itch?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, males have more problems than females when it comes to keeping that area comfortable down there.

Women can go commando or wear boxers with ease, its comfortable.

Men cant, they have to wear briefs to keep it all nice.

Since like age 4 they have been practicing something called: "ball handling"

When the balls sweat or do about anything, they will stick to the thigh and its uncomfortable, so you have to "readjust it"

Also the penis doesn't agree either, it might shrink in or hang to lose depending on the tempature, and you have to place it a certain way. Also, males aren't as lazy as female are when it comes to shaving, so it does itch.

The worst is when they are going through puberty and they have random uncontrolabe boners XD

Asker upvoted
    • LOL, I'm so happy that someone in pink knows about this so well =]

• Show Older
    • HAHAHAHA! Well...he did gd Bang-Up Job! and he had a VERY attentive listener! I have never in my lif heard that described so well...

• To impress would with my juggling ability!