Why do guys hold/grab their balls/penis?

I see guys down the street holding their balls/penis. Why do they do that? I mean, does it itch?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yeah, males have more problems than females when it comes to keeping that area comfortable down there.

Women can go commando or wear boxers with ease, its comfortable.

Men cant, they have to wear briefs to keep it all nice.

Since like age 4 they have been practicing something called: "ball handling"

When the balls sweat or do about anything, they will stick to the thigh and its uncomfortable, so you have to "readjust it"

Also the penis doesn't agree either, it might shrink in or hang to lose depending on the tempature, and you have to place it a certain way. Also, males aren't as lazy as female are when it comes to shaving, so it does itch.

The worst is when they are going through puberty and they have random uncontrolabe boners XD

• To impress would with my juggling ability!

• HAHAHAHA! Well...he did gd Bang-Up Job! and he had a VERY attentive listener! I have never in my lif heard that described so well...

• lol my boyfriend explained it all to me

• Show Older

What Guys Said 14

• Support...protection...comfort...

• its body language. when people feel threatened they try to protect their vulnerable parts. just like this link

• hitler did it in some of his photos and he had one testicle

• It looks a little bit ridiculous. I wouldn`t make the same, if I would be in their situation. Stand a little bit on side, (or oblique) so it isn`t necessary to hold the hands by genitals. If I played football, I never made such "silly" act. You can also take one leg forward, so you are protected too.

• its just like a dog would cover his genetials with tail when he's scared

• Show Older
  • Maybe I want to play billiards.

• :O

• Not sure why a man would want to look like a weirdo holding his penis for any decent amount of time but of course we guys need to make the correct adjustments. I always for some reason have the need to hang left. My balls will get sweaty on occasion but ewww really you guys got your balls stickin to your legs?--... sorry not me wow hahaha

• Wanna be Gangstas

• LOL sometimes they require a slight adjustment for comfort reasons

• lol I have NO clue

• haha

• :D YAY!

• lol alright :P no genital grabbing on my end xD

• Show Older
  • Yeah I think it's just loser wannabe posers that do this.

My nephew (6) did this copying some guys one time, my sister told him if he does that it'll drop off, he stopped quick enough lol. It was hilarious

• Maybe they need to go to the toilet, or they have a mad stiffy and they aren't very subtle. Or they're jacking off over you and you don't even realise.

• :O

• :D OMG! :D

• They're retarded.

• i can't say that I've seen anyone waltz down the street firmly grasping their genitalia, but w/e

• If they are just grabbing them, it's not from an itch.

Rather, it's a sort of modern day "F*** you" to the world. Like the way an animal will have its own display mechanisms, from the peacocks feathers to the baboons red ass.

It's like saying "This is my junk, yo!"

• Hahahahaahah lmao!

• Attempting to be "cool" wearing their pants "around their ankles", but it won't say in place so they are forced to hold their crotch region.

• HAHAHA...tell me these guys aren't black? But hell sometimes they do really itch and we strach em.

What Girls Said 4

• Because they saw it in a music video

• lol

• I like the fact that you always seek knowledge :P

I think it's because it either itches or they want to hide a boner that shows up when they see a "hot" girl passing by. You'll get used to that when you come here :D

• ? flattered!

• Hahahaha :D

• Me tooooooooo! :D

• Show Older
  • my boyfriend scratchs it alot...but he doesn't hold onto it the whole entire time down the block lol

i just imagined a guy holding onto their package and doing the walk HAHAHHA ghettooo wannnaabess! asking that is like asking why they gotta do that limping walk too lol we gotta ask those people directly!

• I see guys walking like that all the time while at the same time trying to keep their pants from falling down its hilarious :P

• haha ''do they itch?'' :D I was wondering that too :S I have nooooo idea why they do it :D

• either they itch,or we gotta readjust them..or our pubes get stuck sometimes and it hurts lol..or were readJusting our meat case were getting hard

• I agree it is! :)

• It's a good question right?