Why does it take a long time for a guy to cum?

Why does it take a long time for a guy to cum? Like what can I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You asked it in such a way like he always takes him a long time to cum. But not knowing what you're doing, like do you mean from a hj, or bj or from having sex? If it's all three than he has a very low metabolism or he's just not into sex stuff all that much including masturbation. Have you ever asked him if he always takes that long to come whenever that happens? If he says yes, then there you go. That's just him and I doubt if you'll be able to change him unless you're willing to spend considerable time working at it together. But if you think it's your fault then you need to ask him to guide you to doing your part better. He should be happy to assist you.

What Guys Said 9

• Could also be due to some medications. Is he on any you know of?

• Why is you complaining.Don't most girl like it to last.

• tough question because typically the woman thinks there is something SHE is doing wrong. I can only speak for me (because I last a very very vvery long time, I love sex, and yes I am straight) The reason I last so long is that myu head gets in the way. converns about stds or pregnancy, or 'does the girl like what I am doing'.and god forbid sometimes work is on my brain) personally I would say he needs to RELAX and maybe you should do a lot of teasing, build it up. not a bad idea either to ask him not to jerk off for a while (we all do, its in our nature) that way he will come even quicker and bigger when you two are together. lastly, ask what HE likes, what turns HIM on. hope that helps

• Since this haven't been mentioned before I'll add my two cents.

There are a lot of reasons this can happens:

A lot of guys and girls have a hard time letting go before their partner has climaxed. Again here are lots of reasons for this.

If the guy is actually looking for something other than what their partner is giving him and is afraid to ask for it.

Inexperience on his part.

He might just be enjoying it so much he focuses on prolonging as much as possible.

If it is or becomes a problem luckily there is a cure: Communication. 9 out of 10 times communication solves these kinds of things. Be open and honest.

• More dirty talk. I get off a lot faster with hearing words of affirmation from a real person rather than just looking at a body.

• well, to get a guy to orgasm faster, you need to put pressure on the base of the shaft of the penis while massaging or sucking the tip and the little piece of soft tissue on the front of the penis right below the tip, when applying the pressure to the base, strech the skin of the shaft and make it a bit tighter, don't make too much pressure tho, or it will hurt, good luck.

• a lot of the time a guy isn't really thinking about cuming and knowing how good it feels to be in her during the moment o time.

• I always thought that was a good thing. Not to come so fast, but I guess not. If you get a guy really horny and talk dirty to him while your have sex or oral sex with him. He will come a lot faster

• Not if she's giving head, my ladies don't like it when their mouth gets tured and sore, hehe. But, during sex, yeah I think its good then.

• Why?

we want to savor the flavor if you know what I mean.

Haha!

What can you do?

rub faster.

rough sex.

more touching.

lol

What Girls Said 1

• buy a self help guide at a porn shop