Is licking the anus very rare?

Yesterday before we had sex, my boyfriend was licking my anus/as#@ and putting his finger in it a few times. I have not had a guy do this to me before. Is this really rare/uncommon?

We were having sex today and it was the full gamut. From 69 position, to him going down on me for a long time to intercourse. He was in missionary position and I was trying to figure out the sensation till I realized his finger was in my butt. whoa!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yuck! What some guys won't do instead of just getting really good at doing other more conventional sexual things with their girls. I don't think it's rare. Of course it's uncommon and it's dirty and he must have some kind of fetish with licking a girl's butt. Some guys like to be submissive to girls that way even if the girls don't really understand why they do it. If he's licking yours I doubt if yours is the only one he's licked. So think of this when you're kissing.

What Guys Said 18

• That's SO cool. I've been married for 10 yrs., I love to gently pat, slap, kiss, slap and lap at my wife's hiney.

She's got this delicious ASS. It's all white meat. And she love it when I use my teeth on her butt cheeks, as long as I use my tongue on her clit and her pussy.

• Depends on who you are sleeping with. With more sophisticated lovers, you will find it is a fairly common practice while in other circles, people report that they have never heard of single instance. You got lucky, enjoy. If you enjoy it, there is more that is possible but some people just like analingus/digit play and that is just fine.

• Most experienced sexual partners become so comfortable with themselves that this practice becomes a regular in their sex lives. Take pride in that your boyfriend loves your body, including your most unusual parts. Hope that helps. :)

• As lefthand said, the more experienced you are, the more likely you may have tried it. My girlfriend doesn't like doing it herself but luckily for her she has a fantastic bum so she loves having it done to her.

Being comfortable with each other is important but I know it's not always easy to talk about sex stuff in a relationship, judging by the sheer volume of question on this website from people asking strangers..lol

Obviously it isn't as common as other forms of sex but it may be you don't like his fingers back there, only his tongue. Good luck

• question is.did you like it? sounds like maybe you did and are a bit embarassed and wan to feel "normal".so long as no one gets hurt, and you enjoy it, its all good. I've loved doing this in the past with a gf, not a one nite stand. depends on the woman

• I think you are right on that. Yeah I should hope it isn't used on too many women;)

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 7

• It's actually pretty common, and has been around for centuries. A lot of people don't do it per say, but it isn't rare or uncommon. As long as you both enjoy it, don't worry about it.

• ive slept with 11 guys. only one guy did that. weird feeling...

• My neck, my back, lick my p**** and my crack...haha

that's a song by Khia btw.

I'd say that it is rare, your man is a sexual explorer =P

• I don't think its uncommon. Its a turn on for a lot of men and women! A little playing is okay, but no anal.no matter what! Not up for that with anyone! I think guys like it too! I would think it would have to be with someone that you felt was special, not just a casual relationship!

• This isn't rare for experienced sex partners... but I do not like a finger in butt.. and will hit someone who would do it.. lol and even when it gets licked.. I tend to chuckle in my head "wrong hole lolol" lolol but yea.. it feels good for guys.. and me and my guy friends laugh all the time about going ass to face lol

More from Girls
2