Is licking the anus very rare?

Yesterday before we had sex, my boyfriend was licking my anus/as#@ and putting his finger in it a few times. I have not had a guy do this to me... Show More

We were having sex today and it was the full gamut. From 69 position, to him going down on me for a long time to intercourse. He was in missionary position and I was trying to figure out the sensation till I realized his finger was in my butt. whoa!

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yuck! What some guys won't do instead of just getting really good at doing other more conventional sexual things with their girls. I don't think it's rare. Of course it's uncommon and it's dirty and he must have some kind of fetish with licking a girl's butt. Some guys like to be submissive to girls that way even if the girls don't really understand why they do it. If he's licking yours I doubt if yours is the only one he's licked. So think of this when you're kissing.