Is licking the anus very rare?

Yesterday before we had sex, my boyfriend was licking my anus/as#@ and putting his finger in it a few times. I have not had a guy do this to me before. Is this really rare/uncommon?

We were having sex today and it was the full gamut. From 69 position, to him going down on me for a long time to intercourse. He was in missionary position and I was trying to figure out the sensation till I realized his finger was in my butt. whoa!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yuck! What some guys won't do instead of just getting really good at doing other more conventional sexual things with their girls. I don't think it's rare. Of course it's uncommon and it's dirty and he must have some kind of fetish with licking a girl's butt. Some guys like to be submissive to girls that way even if the girls don't really understand why they do it. If he's licking yours I doubt if yours is the only one he's licked. So think of this when you're kissing.

What Guys Said 17

• Most experienced sexual partners become so comfortable with themselves that this practice becomes a regular in their sex lives. Take pride in that your boyfriend loves your body, including your most unusual parts. Hope that helps. :)

• Depends on who you are sleeping with. With more sophisticated lovers, you will find it is a fairly common practice while in other circles, people report that they have never heard of single instance. You got lucky, enjoy. If you enjoy it, there is more that is possible but some people just like analingus/digit play and that is just fine.

• That's SO cool. I've been married for 10 yrs., I love to gently pat, slap, kiss, slap and lap at my wife's hiney. She's got this delicious ASS. It's all white meat. And she love it when I use my teeth on her butt cheeks, as long as I use my tongue on her clit and her pussy.

• lol, we like to use all 3 holes ^.^

• question is.did you like it? sounds like maybe you did and are a bit embarassed and wan to feel "normal".so long as no one gets hurt, and you enjoy it, its all good. I've loved doing this in the past with a gf, not a one nite stand. depends on the woman

• I think you are right on that. Yeah I should hope it isn't used on too many women;)

• Pretty common. I believe that more and more people are starting (as if they haven't always done it) to pull thing off of p*rn. Experimenting in the bedroom using adult films as inspiration. But it is more and more common.

• He is setting you up for some anal, duh.

• i would do it if I knew it wouldn't gross them out

• If you enjoyed it stick with and maybe even return the favor. The anus is a sexually sacred place and if the two of you are comfortable exploring it you should feel lucky that your relationship is that close!

• idk but me and my girlfriend do it

• Not all all. I have licked the ass holes of all 27 women I have been with -- only a couple seemed put off by it. The rest? Deep anal tongue f***ing often.

• I don't know--I don't do it. maybe you should start a poll.

• As lefthand said, the more experienced you are, the more likely you may have tried it. My girlfriend doesn't like doing it herself but luckily for her she has a fantastic bum so she loves having it done to her.Being comfortable with each other is important but I know it's not always easy to talk about sex stuff in a relationship, judging by the sheer volume of question on this website from people asking strangers..lolObviously it isn't as common as other forms of sex but it may be you don't like his fingers back there, only his tongue. Good luck

• Did you enjoy it, if so go with it.

• for some women its a huge turn on, if a guy pushes a finger in just as you start having your orgasm its supposed to really intensify it.

• For better or worse, it's yet another sexual act which has been made more popular by porn, like facials and shaved women.The real important question is did you like it? If you felt it was weird or uncomfortable, then ask him to not do it.

• I think I'm ok with him doing that - but not much more. . .I was surprised he would want to do that but if he does it again, I will mention it then or right after.We have been pretty traditional so far - some different positions but often missionary. Besides my as#@ he seems obsessed with my breasts as well - more than any guy I've ever dated. Well overall, I guess he loves my body. .. .more than any other guy I've dated. I just have that issue knowing about the as#@ and what it is used for. .

• Show Older
    • Yes I think you are right. .. thankfully he also likes to give the more usual oral sex. He seems to be up for it all. . .

• Sounds like he is just hot for you. if you like what he is doing then just go with it. I think you may find he wants anal sex. this is not such a bad thing if he is gentle and loves you and will take it slow etc. you 2 just need to talk about it.

• I am one of those guys who is really crazy over a girl with a nice ass. If she is showered, shaved and very clean I will lick and kiss every inch of her ass and p**** including her ass hole and love every minute of it. I would ask before putting my finger in becuse that might hurt a little and she may not be into that.=)

• Very interesting and good to hear your point of view. Do you do this with women you know casually? Or just those you are in a relationship with?

• It actually depends on how attracted I am to the girl. If I think she has a really hot ass, it would not matter if it were casual or not.

What Girls Said 7

• It's actually pretty common, and has been around for centuries. A lot of people don't do it per say, but it isn't rare or uncommon. As long as you both enjoy it, don't worry about it.

• this prob means he might want anal? that wouldn't turn me on tho

• My neck, my back, lick my p**** and my crack...hahathat's a song by Khia btw. I'd say that it is rare, your man is a sexual explorer =P

• I don't know, but that sounds kinda gross to me :/

• I don't think its uncommon. Its a turn on for a lot of men and women! A little playing is okay, but no anal.no matter what! Not up for that with anyone! I think guys like it too! I would think it would have to be with someone that you felt was special, not just a casual relationship!

• This isn't rare for experienced sex partners... but I do not like a finger in butt.. and will hit someone who would do it.. lol and even when it gets licked.. I tend to chuckle in my head "wrong hole lolol" lolol but yea.. it feels good for guys.. and me and my guy friends laugh all the time about going ass to face lol

• ive slept with 11 guys. only one guy did that. weird feeling...