Drunk Men Vs Sober Men?

A lot of drunk men tell me that I am very attractive and a few drunk and sober guys have been interested in sexual relationships with me. However sober men don't tell me I am attractive at all and infact look quite uncomfortable around me. And some men go out of their way not to look at me and to avoid me. Do you think I am only attractive to men when they are drunk and sober men don't like me at all? It seems that way to me. I personally would consider myself pretty but am beginning to question this.

Most Helpful Guy

• the thing is, many men are afraid of beautiful girls, they're intimidated by beautiful women cause they think they don't stand a chance with them.

so as a defense mechanism, they ignore the pretty girl in order to hide that they find them attractive cause in reality, they're thinking about you naked the whole time.

i my-self used to do this. and I've seen many men do it too.

i have a homie who went so fat as to talk sh*t about the beautiful girl just to make it look like he's completely uninterested when he's really just angry inside that he can't have her.

but he would never admit this, of course.

i bet you are a cute girl, don't get down on your-self.