Natural boobs or fake boobs?

Guys or girls, do you think big natural boobs look better than big fake boobs? cause when you think about it, big natural boobs sag or hang down and... Show More

Its funny how many of you all, boys and girls, say you like natural breasts over fake yet there are millions and millions of people who have them or buy some for others. Just really funny

Most Helpful Opinion

• fake boobs are waaaaayyyyyyyyy better. they look so much nicer. like why do you think women wear bras? to make them look how they do when you get implants. now that there is a better way to do it, why not get the implants? that way you don't even need the bra.

and they are all nice and perfectly round and perky and keep their beautiful shape. I mean I would prfer real if they looked like that but they don't, so fake is much better.

i generally find real boobs gross unless they are somehow really perky and firm, but in that case they are usually quite small. the only way to have a nice full womanly chest and still have nice boobs is to get implants. I recommend every girl get them.

many guys say they don't like them so that they won't offend their girlfriends, but trust me, your boyfriends secretly really really wants you to get fakes. every guy does, they just have to say they don't so girls don't feel insecure with themselves. it is like how how you say someone's outfit is nice when it isn't, you don't want to hurt their feelings.

• Most women wear bras because it's really uncomfortable not to, not because it makes them look perfect. Also, it's so you can't see their nipples, and guys do things to prevent girls from seeing theirs nipples, too.

• True, 1600.

• Guys do things to cover their nipples? um, that is new to me. and men like seeing girl's nipples, you should ditch the bra now and then.