Natural boobs or fake boobs?

Guys or girls, do you think big natural boobs look better than big fake boobs? cause when you think about it, big natural boobs sag or hang down and big fake boobs don't sag and stay perky, straight up and I just think implants make big breasts look perfect all the time. Which do you guys prefer? Big saggy boobs or big fake boobs that never sag or hang down?

Its funny how many of you all, boys and girls, say you like natural breasts over fake yet there are millions and millions of people who have them or buy some for others. Just really funny

Most Helpful Guy

• fake boobs are waaaaayyyyyyyyy better. they look so much nicer. like why do you think women wear bras? to make them look how they do when you get implants. now that there is a better way to do it, why not get the implants? that way you don't even need the bra.

and they are all nice and perfectly round and perky and keep their beautiful shape. I mean I would prfer real if they looked like that but they don't, so fake is much better.

i generally find real boobs gross unless they are somehow really perky and firm, but in that case they are usually quite small. the only way to have a nice full womanly chest and still have nice boobs is to get implants. I recommend every girl get them.

many guys say they don't like them so that they won't offend their girlfriends, but trust me, your boyfriends secretly really really wants you to get fakes. every guy does, they just have to say they don't so girls don't feel insecure with themselves. it is like how how you say someone's outfit is nice when it isn't, you don't want to hurt their feelings.

• Most women wear bras because it's really uncomfortable not to, not because it makes them look perfect. Also, it's so you can't see their nipples, and guys do things to prevent girls from seeing theirs nipples, too.

• True, 1600.

• Guys do things to cover their nipples? um, that is new to me. and men like seeing girl's nipples, you should ditch the bra now and then.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 31

• Problem with fakes is that they tend to look like M&Ms, and all but the smallest are VERY easy to spot.

• not all fakes. they can look natural like janets. All depends on how much your willing to pay to get a good boob job.

• I've seen very good, very expensive ones (usually south of the border). Pretty, artful, but I can still spot 'em from across a room

• Yea you can tell MOST OF THE TIME that there implants but there are some that look so natural, its hard to tell

• I prefer the natural boobs over fake ones because it's not fun kissing or foundling a sponge or knowing that licking her nips doesn't do anything for sponges. For just looking at and not knowing if they're real or fake, fake would of course look better but I don't like huge boobs so a girl with smaller natural ones would still win over fake with me. To me it's hard to beat a kinda shy girl that's cute, has smaller breast but an awesome smile, nice legs and a butt that fills jeans. :-]] But don't get me wrong. If she has natural bigger boobs, that's great too because I know she'd probably feel better about herself. I think girls worry way too much about the size of their boobs.

• Well I am not gonna lie big natural boobs catch my attention but I like small boobs they can be fun at the end of the day I am not gonna let something like boob size disqualify me from having a relationship with a woman as for fake they look weird they feel weird I don't really like them. I can't imagine they feel real good for the women who have them either come to think of it which would be kinda disappointing if playing with them really didn't do anything for her

• Boobies are magical.

• Personally I think fakes are a bit of a turn off. I understand if you've got a completely flat chest and want something there - but nothing beats the real thing IMO

More from Guys
26

What Girls Said 18

• A good boob job is important. Not all big natural boobs sag or hang down. I think it has more to do with body type. I've seen lots of other boobs and mine still don't sag but my boobs are big for my frame. So if it's a boob job, it better be a damn good one. So girls shouldn't be cheap with the boob jobs or get discount boobs. If you compare expensive boob jobs that are well implanted to natural saggy boobs, then it's explanitory. But if you see a bad boob job compared to natural saggy, it's easy to compare.

• Where did you get your statistics? Millions and million, eh?! I don't think so.

As for your "hang down" comment, my ex loved the way my breasts would move during sex, and "hang down" when we did it doggie-style! You don't get that with fake boobs. They just look all stressed out and nasty, and you see the implant lump. yuk!

Why don't you just admit the fact that you have issues with your breasts, and leave the rest out! You're jealous of women (like me) who have big (32D), beautiful, perfect breasts, that bounce and hang - perfectly! SUCKER! :P

• Lol! girl, there's no reason to b mean here. its just a fact that when they are bigger, they hang and I was asking who likes them fake and stiff then vs. natural, hanging. I did not say anything's wrong with either. I have c-cup natural which is a nice size and bigger is good too. I was askin about fake big breats vs. natural big breats. Don't take this so personal, ok? Lol! relax.

• Natural boobs are always best. Fake ones just look cheap and disgusting, in my opinion although I am sure there may be exceptions if it's only a SLIGHT enhancement. (I apologize for the strong words) They tend to look rounder, like somebody stuck them on the woman's chest (which is in fact the case lol) rather than moving with the graceful curves of the female body.

As for sagging, I wear a 34D and I've never ever had that problem. But then again, I'm 17 so it's possible that could become a problem with age. Plus I exercise A LOT so most of my body is pretty firm. But my my mother has DD's, and at 46 and after 9 children, hers are still great! I suppose sagging could be related to genetics or something.idk. I think that if you work out and take care of yourself, you should be fine!

I am curious as to what the guys think though.because if all guys like the "natural look," then why do they go gaga over Pamela Anderson? LOL. Just thought I'd add that.

• Because big breasts period are appealing to guys and pamelas blonde and skinny put a long with that just makes her look good.

• i have to say natural.i don't like anything fake be who you are in my opinion.

my boobs are natural and that firm and perky that I get asked did I have a boob job lol so I defo don't need one or ever want one

i think smaller boobs are better too not that mine are small I wish they were

• fake boobs can look fake on the wrong person

personally I like my natural boobs lol.

they aren't too small nor too big.

everyone had different preferences

More from Girls
13