How can you give a guy a boner without touching him?

im a girl okay. so ignore the gender on my profile and stuff. it sounds weird but it turns me on when I can tell guys are turned on.

can you give me tactics or tricks you use or things you can do in public

without it being obvious. Because there is this hottie that I see

sometimes and he takes the bus with me down to our college

and I know he checks me out so I take it to my full advantage by

wearing a miniskirt to a certain extent length and you know where that's going. but are there other ways?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if it's on a bus and you're wearing a mini skirt, you'll just want to do anything which resembles a sexual position or makes him think of you naked.

i.e. when he's looking at you, slightly part your legs obviously so no one can see up it but he''ll be thinking of spreading your legs and wondering wether you're wearing knickers...

If it's really short you could drop something in front of him and pick up and and he might get a peek at your ass, just make sure you bring your body upright slowly and sexily.

Touching your lips and neck is always a good thing. Like maybe you could act as if your neck is a little sore, flick your hair off it and run your fingers up one side, down over your shoulder (flash some skin here and shoulders can be very sexy) to your shoulder rotating your head...he'll be thinking of kissing your neck, pulling your hair and mounting you all at the same time!

Sucking a lollipop (classic)

Playing with a necklace, draws attention to your boobs he'll be imagining seeing them and playing with them and he'll also be imagining you playing with them as your wrists skim across your nipples by accident.

It all depends on exactly how dirty you want to get.? You need to be doing one of these things and know that he is watching and then when you turn and catch him looking, lick your lips and turn away again.