• Ask
  • myTake

Why did his balls hurt?

My boyfriend and I made out recently at my place after which he headed back home. After he reached his house which is like 15mins away he tells me that his balls are paining badly. He is my first boyfriend and I don't have any idea why it is happening. He said he'd drink lots of water and will leave "them" free ( as in not put on his underwear ) that night so as to ease the pain.Why did his balls hurt ? And what has water got to do with easing the pain down there ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He was horny from making out and needed to have an orgasm to relieve the tension and calm himself down. Lots of guys say it hurts to get really turned on and then not have an orgasm and they call it blue balls. I myself personally have never felt physical pain from getting turned on and not having an orgasm but I admit it's very frustrating and I feel anxious and can't stop thinking about sex until I have an orgasm if that happens.

• This is blue balls ^

• Show Older
    • I guess you could call it blue balls but it doesn't hurt like a lot of guys say it does, it's mostly like a mental thing that just won't go away until I have an orgasm.

• Oh..so you mean to say this "pain" is individualistic and not the same for every guy out there ?

What Guys Said 9

• That's probably blue balls. He'll know what to do.

• Well, when a man is completely aroused but doesn't ejaculate, he starts feeling pain in his testicles during and after he loses his erection. A slang for this is "blue balls". (here's a link to the Urbandictionary definitions for "blue balls")

• Ok..Thanks for the link..

• Definitely blue balls. This happens when a guy is extremely excited, and then stops without having an orgasm. Pretty common among men, I had it once or twice, but not more than that. :)

• So did you have to drink water to reduce the pain ? I'm still baffled about the water part..does it help to drink water when you have it?

• Probably the most concise AND plain (non-medical terms) description I have found. It DOES vary from guy to guy... but, I can say it has happened to me and it does hurt quite a bit. link

• Haha..Thanks for your link.. but hey does water help in such situations ?

• Show Older
    • water played no part in my particular case. I mean... it's good for you anyway, so never a bad idea... but I don't think it would do anything to relieve that. either you cum, or just wait it out.

• Oh OK .

• Blue balls, and water doesn't do anything to make it go away. link

• thanks for the link.. He said he drank 1 ltr water after going ome to ease the pain.. that's what's making me think - 1 ltr water !

• blue balls

• Blue balls, but I've watched p*rn for ages without stimulation and it didn't hurtEither it's different for other people or he's faking it

• Next time give his penis and balls a nice long massage. That will help ease the pain and make him feel better.

• thanks for the advice..will remember it the next time :)

• kissing it a lot also makes it feel better. Use lots of tongue.

• It must be because I've never felt pain from being too horny, just really anxious or tense.

What Girls Said 4