My ex boyfriend is too touchy feely when I see him, what does that mean?

my ex and I have been broken up for about a month because he said he needs his space...he said he wants to get back together but not anytime soon...every time I see him he lays all over me and just can't quit touching me...he grabs my boobs and butt and my vajay I tell him to stop and then he text me and asked me why I took the pictures of us off fb...i miss him and want him back I took them off out because I was upset...but he won't really tell me how he is feeling what do I do about the touchy feely stuff

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• well, its not rocket science that he wants you back for sexual reasons. Does he do anything past that? does he call you and ask how your day was, how was school, etc? Learn to judge him a little bit better. Make sure you settle the reason for why you broke up in the first place, so it doesn't happen again.pick your boys wisely.

• He was calling or txting me and he hasn't in the past few days...it seems like his friends are influencing us being together or not...he called me one night drunk and accidentally told me he loved me... I do understand the?c reasons we broke up now and told him I wuld b willing to work on things if he wuld and he said he wants to try again but just not right now ijust don't understand I did everything for hom and he said that I am the most amazing girlfriend neone culd ask for

• second time is the charm. lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!