Is Oral Sex and Hand Jobs Considered Sex?

I am saving my self until marriage and I and wondering if I give my boyfriend a blow job or a hand job am I still considered a virgin, and what about if he dose it to me? If I just do it him do I stay a virgin as long as he dose not do it to me? Am I a virgin is he fingers me or eats me out? Or is it all considered sex? What about is he touches my boobs am I still a virgin then even if he puts them in his mouth? I'll take answers from girls, guys, virgins and non-virgins, relgious people and atheist, I am just really confussed. Because my relationship with my boyfriend is starting to move forward physically and I want to wait but I understand I should do something for him but I don't want to do it at the expense of my beliefs and morals. Please, please, help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you doing this just to please your BF?

• Report

Mostly, all my friends say if I don't do anything for my Boyfriend he will leave me, but to be completely honest whether I was waiting for marriage or not, I'm scared about the relationship moving forward, I mean, I'm 16 and I have friends who have already had sex, and I do on day, but waiting until marriage, I don't think I'm reay to go much farther than 2 base, and I shouldent do something for my Boyfriend if I'm uncomfortable and if I'm not ready and if it goes against my morals. Thank you for making me think.

• Report

Your most welcome. I thought that might be the reason. Don't ever change your morals and beliefs or be pressured by anyone. A true Boyfriend would respect your beliefs and wait.

Be TRUE to yourself