Why does my vagina smell when I am aroused?

My vagina smells bad whenever I get turned on , the smell just completely changes when I get really wet. My discharge is clear looking . What could be wrong?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• DIET. Check out what you are eating. If you have a diet high in salty foods it can make your juices taste and smell bad. FIX IT! And I say that because my first girlfriend had the worst tasting p**** on the planet and it basically scarred me making me very trepid around eating out other chicks. But now that I'm over it I will even eat the ass.

• oh no you di'nt...ass?

• Show Older
    • No way, what kind of guys have you been going out with? Most guys I know love going down there but I think when a guy gets a nasty tasting chick they get frightened. Would you mind if someone at your ass instead?

• Most guys I know , (like friends and stuff) think that's nasty but they expect a girl to give head. Also, myself I'm not really into the butt thing. It's personally not a turn on to me.

What Guys Said 4

• Likely, you simply aren't used to the musk. Chances are that is just jarring. It is an acquired taste but you will come to enjoy it because it reminds you of very good things.

• its your body producing natural pheromones and readying your body for sex. its normal. smells good too

• Unless it's "I left a sponge in there for a month" bad (and believe me, I've heard that medical story before), it is normal. Mucus and normal discharge together can't smell all that great to you, I'd imagine.

• It probably won't smell bad to guys. Girls always think any smell down there is bad but what smells gross to you has pheromones in it that are made to turn guys on.

• Agreed...remember.it only mattes how it smells to the male...and I will not permit my females to shower B 4 I go down on them...

• ha ha, I will permit a shower but if she like shoves soap up it or whatever girls do to try and cover their natural smell it's a turn off. I like clean and natural not smelling and tasting like fake flowers or fruits. To the question asker, if you keep it clean (shower daily) you probably have nothing to worry about. You're always going to have a little bit of a smell down there even if you just took a shower so it is expected and guys know this so just don't worry so much.

• Not always the case - some chicks naturally have a foul taste no matter how clean they keep it. It can taste like you're putting your tongue on a battery.

What Girls Said 3

• could be your natural scent or maybe something to do with what you eat

• natural scent

• The same thing happens to me, but it doesn't stink it just smells weird and unfresh.. It's a natural thing. When girls get wet down there vaginal scent mixed in with the scent of their soap, powder etc. It can be very possibly it produces a "stench" but like the guy ^^ said it turns guys on its: "the smell of p****" lol

• oh...so ..there are a limited few..that understand that a majority of males like the smell of real females?

• uhm, yeah I guess? lol

• Because you have been showering like your supposed to. Remember, your supposed to use water to wash yourself, not vinegar.

• why would I use vinegar to wash myself? I smell fine after a shower it's just when I am aroused.