Why does my vagina smell when I am aroused?

My vagina smells bad whenever I get turned on , the smell just completely changes when I get really wet. My discharge is clear looking . What could... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• DIET. Check out what you are eating. If you have a diet high in salty foods it can make your juices taste and smell bad. FIX IT! And I say that because my first girlfriend had the worst tasting p**** on the planet and it basically scarred me making me very trepid around eating out other chicks. But now that I'm over it I will even eat the ass.

• oh no you di'nt...ass?

• Show Older
    • No way, what kind of guys have you been going out with? Most guys I know love going down there but I think when a guy gets a nasty tasting chick they get frightened. Would you mind if someone at your ass instead?

• Most guys I know , (like friends and stuff) think that's nasty but they expect a girl to give head. Also, myself I'm not really into the butt thing. It's personally not a turn on to me.