• Ask
  • myTake

His penis is way to big??

My boyfriend penis is huge. IAm not exaggerating at all ladies. It hurts so bad that I feel like i am a virgin again. I don't know what to do we had... Show More

Thanks to everyone that stop and leave some advice I truly appreciate it.

Most Helpful Opinion

• ive been in the same scenario. it just takes getting used to, believe me! it can take awhile, I've never used lube but it would probably help. for me (this might sound weird) but it helped when he just kinda stayed inside me without any thrusting or anything for like half a minute so I got a little more used to it

• Yea leaving it in does help lol guys can watch tv together.

What Guys Said 7

• haha sounds like a keeper!

• your talking about huge that's a lot I had to take in a 9 inch dick is that huge or just big

• how huge is huge?

• It's hard to say how this is going to work out for you. The vagina does stretch if you gradually and patently continue from one time to another to try and have him go deeper & deeper. If it still doesn't work after awhile maybe your vagina is just too tight and he's just too big for you. You guys might just not be a good fit. I wonder why he has such a monster penis? It sounds pretty rare to me.

• The vagina can stretch. Just continually and slowly have sex with him, but when you do it make sure he goes very slowly so you aren't in pain.

• For those that had a big one, was it any more pleasurable than a normal sized one once you got used to it?

• Umm that's a good question.. I think iall that depends on how the guy uses his tools in bed...

• What? I will just say after having a Magnum man, any thing else is just uncivilized. ha ha ha

• I have that problem sometimes, I have a very fat one, too. He probably knows it's a potential problem, I do. Just tell him to go slow. And use lots of lube and foreplay.

What Girls Said 7

• Use lube and go slow, you'll be fine! But seriously, use lube.

• I'm in I <3 ig ones and I'm real tight so yeah. Basically, make sure you're really relaxed, and he gets you real wet. Then its just about getting used to it. Its best to start off on your back, because that lets him get it in easier, and he has to go real slow. Once its inside its just about getting used to it for a while and then after a while its fine.

• Man that's not good that it hurts so bad. ummmm.have him put baby oil on it before he enters you so it can easily go on, to be gently with his strokes and put some baby oil on you too. The wetter both are, the less of pain you will feel.

• Only use baby oil if you don't plan on using a condom. The oil will degrade the condom, potentially resulting in it breaking. Instead, use a water-based lube. I can recommend Wet-stuff from experience.

• Yea that wks too

• I had a bif like that, his penis was so fat it wasn't funny and stubby as well, but w/e I thought it was cute. lube works and just more foreplay to relax, that's all I can recommend

• my friends is like that >__<

• Sounds like if you ever do get used to his size, you'll never be the same again if you two ever happen to break up, because your vagina will be stretched out.

• Thats not true.. we haven't had sex in like a week and when we tried it was just like it was before.....

• Show Older
    • NO because women have 8 pound babies coming from their virginas.. it will go back to normal in a few or so. but thaanks for commenting..

• The vagina is like a muscle...it can be worked back into shape/tightened with Kegals.