His penis is way to big??

My boyfriend penis is huge. IAm not exaggerating at all ladies. It hurts so bad that I feel like i am a virgin again. I don't know what to do we had sex for the first time and I had to tell him to stop. He's extremely FAT in penis size and really long. Never seen anything like it.

OK enough about my boyfriend penis. I just need help maybe guys or girls can tell me how to relax and give me some advice. Maybe other girls are going through the same thing just let me know what you guys think thanks.

PS I couldn't tell my friends or other girls that know both of us about this they may start wondering>>>HE HE HE HE

Thanks to everyone that stop and leave some advice I truly appreciate it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

ive been in the same scenario. it just takes getting used to, believe me! it can take awhile, I've never used lube but it would probably help. for me (this might sound weird) but it helped when he just kinda stayed inside me without any thrusting or anything for like half a minute so I got a little more used to it

• Yea leaving it in does help lol guys can watch tv together.

• I'm in I <3 ig ones and I'm real tight so yeah. Basically, make sure you're really relaxed, and he gets you real wet. Then its just about getting used to it. Its best to start off on your back, because that lets him get it in easier, and he has to go real slow. Once its inside its just about getting used to it for a while and then after a while its fine.

• Sounds like if you ever do get used to his size, you'll never be the same again if you two ever happen to break up, because your vagina will be stretched out.

• The vagina is like a muscle...it can be worked back into shape/tightened with Kegals.

• NO because women have 8 pound babies coming from their virginas.. it will go back to normal in a few or so. but thaanks for commenting..

• I'm saying that if you consistently try and stretch your vagina to his size, especially in the long run, you're going to be stretched out. Doesn't that make sense?

• Show Older
  • my friends is like that

>__<

• I had a bif like that, his penis was so fat it wasn't funny and stubby as well, but w/e I thought it was cute. lube works and just more foreplay to relax, that's all I can recommend

• Use lube and go slow, you'll be fine! But seriously, use lube.

• Man that's not good that it hurts so bad. ummmm.have him put baby oil on it before he enters you so it can easily go on, to be gently with his strokes and put some baby oil on you too. The wetter both are, the less of pain you will feel.

• Yea that wks too

• Only use baby oil if you don't plan on using a condom. The oil will degrade the condom, potentially resulting in it breaking. Instead, use a water-based lube. I can recommend Wet-stuff from experience.

• your talking about huge that's a lot I had to take in a 9 inch dick is that huge or just big

• I have that problem sometimes, I have a very fat one, too. He probably knows it's a potential problem, I do. Just tell him to go slow. And use lots of lube and foreplay.

• haha sounds like a keeper!

• how huge is huge?

• For those that had a big one, was it any more pleasurable than a normal sized one once you got used to it?

• What? I will just say after having a Magnum man, any thing else is just uncivilized. ha ha ha

• Umm that's a good question.. I think iall that depends on how the guy uses his tools in bed...

• It's hard to say how this is going to work out for you. The vagina does stretch if you gradually and patently continue from one time to another to try and have him go deeper & deeper. If it still doesn't work after awhile maybe your vagina is just too tight and he's just too big for you. You guys might just not be a good fit. I wonder why he has such a monster penis? It sounds pretty rare to me.

• The vagina can stretch. Just continually and slowly have sex with him, but when you do it make sure he goes very slowly so you aren't in pain.