His penis is way to big??

My boyfriend penis is huge. IAm not exaggerating at all ladies. It hurts so bad that I feel like i am a virgin again. I don't know what to do we had sex for the first time and I had to tell him to stop. He's extremely FAT in penis size and really long. Never seen anything like it.

OK enough about my boyfriend penis. I just need help maybe guys or girls can tell me how to relax and give me some advice. Maybe other girls are going through the same thing just let me know what you guys think thanks.

PS I couldn't tell my friends or other girls that know both of us about this they may start wondering>>>HE HE HE HE

Thanks to everyone that stop and leave some advice I truly appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• ive been in the same scenario. it just takes getting used to, believe me! it can take awhile, I've never used lube but it would probably help. for me (this might sound weird) but it helped when he just kinda stayed inside me without any thrusting or anything for like half a minute so I got a little more used to it

• Report

Yea leaving it in does help lol guys can watch tv together.