I want to try double penetration but my boyfriend is no go?

To clarify, I've been going out with my man for nearly a year and we have a ton of sex.

I'm adventurous and have tried almost everything.

So to the point, I want to try double penetration, vaginal and anal at the same time if you didn't know, and my boyfriend is not happy about it.

To be fair I've had a threesome with him with a friend of mine and he seemed to enjoy that and I really didn't think he'd mind this too much for me but he just said no.

It's one of those issues where I'm not going to break up with him but I would like to try it.

In terms of a guy who I'd want to join us, I know two, who I haven't personally had sex with but some of my friends have. You know the NSA kind of guys who are really nice and frankly quite hot.

I told my boyfriend and even said if he had a friend he would be more comfortable with that would be fine.

He just said no and said using a toy should be enough. But it's not, a toy is cold and it's not going to move the same, plus it has to be the real deal.

He knows I like anal and he likes it too but prefers vaginal, I find he's a bit insecure, he loves to have sex but he's sometimes boring, like one position and without much foreplay or fondling.

LOL, help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me guess: The friend that joined you for the threesome was female?

Some guys don't like the idea of sharing their girlfriend with other guys. You can't do much to convince him here, because it is not a matter of logic. It is a matter of emotion.

I totaly agree with Quadrophonic84 here: This comes from the guy's insecurity.

May be if you say how happy you would be if he at least tried it for you (but in a VERY positive attitude), he might change his mind.

You are fighting off his insecurity, and therefore his emotions. For that, you need to replace his negative emotions about the subject with positive ones, like how much it will be enjoyable for you, or how happy he would make you if he just said "yes", and etc.

Positive! =)

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 11

• It's down to his insecurity. You put your money where your mouth is when you let him do you and your friend at the same time. I doubt there's anything you could say that would sway him. Personally I'd love to watch a girlfriend go it with another guy if she really gets off on it, but then again I don't conflate a woman's raw sexual pleasure with my self-worth.

• Just buy two big Dildos and shove them in there lol

• It's the classis male thing MFF threesome is fine but a MMF isn't

• 0|1
  • most guys:

MFF: Okay

MMF: hell no

guy's do not like to share, I know I wouldn't. If you got a shemale...me maybe or may not be more inclined to do it.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 2

• With my boyfriend we do regular 3 somes, FFM and FMM. I have done DP in the FMM and its an amazing experience.I think that if you have a FFM you should do a FMM in return and we have this rule. I think that if you talk to him and ask him what he wants if you did a FMM. See what his insecurities are (so having his **** near another maybe). If you have guys that you know already then you are off to a good start, and having done a FFM you should be rewarded with a FMM. Friend me if you want to talk more.

• Have you tried a toy with him? I know you want another guy, just curious if you have tried a toy already