I want to try double penetration but my boyfriend is no go?

To clarify, I've been going out with my man for nearly a year and we have a ton of sex.

I'm adventurous and have tried almost everything.

So to the point, I want to try double penetration, vaginal and anal at the same time if you didn't know, and my boyfriend is not happy about it.

To be fair I've had a threesome with him with a friend of mine and he seemed to enjoy that and I really didn't think he'd mind this too much for me but he just said no.

It's one of those issues where I'm not going to break up with him but I would like to try it.

In terms of a guy who I'd want to join us, I know two, who I haven't personally had sex with but some of my friends have. You know the NSA kind of guys who are really nice and frankly quite hot.

I told my boyfriend and even said if he had a friend he would be more comfortable with that would be fine.

He just said no and said using a toy should be enough. But it's not, a toy is cold and it's not going to move the same, plus it has to be the real deal.

He knows I like anal and he likes it too but prefers vaginal, I find he's a bit insecure, he loves to have sex but he's sometimes boring, like one position and without much foreplay or fondling.

LOL, help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me guess: The friend that joined you for the threesome was female?

Some guys don't like the idea of sharing their girlfriend with other guys. You can't do much to convince him here, because it is not a matter of logic. It is a matter of emotion.

I totaly agree with Quadrophonic84 here: This comes from the guy's insecurity.

May be if you say how happy you would be if he at least tried it for you (but in a VERY positive attitude), he might change his mind.

You are fighting off his insecurity, and therefore his emotions. For that, you need to replace his negative emotions about the subject with positive ones, like how much it will be enjoyable for you, or how happy he would make you if he just said "yes", and etc.

Positive! =)