I want to try double penetration but my boyfriend is no go?

To clarify, I've been going out with my man for nearly a year and we have a ton of sex. I'm adventurous and have tried almost everything. So to the... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me guess: The friend that joined you for the threesome was female?

Some guys don't like the idea of sharing their girlfriend with other guys. You can't do much to convince him here, because it is not a matter of logic. It is a matter of emotion.

I totaly agree with Quadrophonic84 here: This comes from the guy's insecurity.

May be if you say how happy you would be if he at least tried it for you (but in a VERY positive attitude), he might change his mind.

You are fighting off his insecurity, and therefore his emotions. For that, you need to replace his negative emotions about the subject with positive ones, like how much it will be enjoyable for you, or how happy he would make you if he just said "yes", and etc.

Positive! =)