Why is my boyfriend avoiding sex with me?

So my boyfriend and I were hanging out and I wanted to fool around. I was making it obvious that I was horny and wanted to have sex...but he wouldn't even make out with me barely. We hadn't had sex in a week either so I really wanted to. He just didn't seem to want to even kiss me! So I left that night extremely confused! This isn't the first time he has done this either...why is he avoiding having sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

What Guys Said 1

• He could just be tired or very stressed out. I don't understand why. If my girlfriend wanted to have sex, I'd screw her right there.

• haha aww well he could have just told me! I guess that's not something that's easy to tell your girlfriend.

• It could be or he has a rash or something.

• Maybe...but I was thinking I could help ease that stress a little if you know what I mean! ;) lol Do you think he was having trouble getting it up due to the stress or something?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!