What are some ways to jack off?

I know this is weird but, I wanted to know some of the different ways to jack off.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• How about using your right hand for a change, if you are left handed? Or the other way around.. You can use both hands come to think of it.. Or, sit on one of your hands long enough that there is no blood flow anymore and your hand is numb and when you use that hand now, it feels even better :)

A friend of mine used pillows to hump.. and said it felt great.. then there is always that scene from American Pie, where the dude prefers the apple pie over a Czech exchange student... The creepiest one I have heard and seen was this guy in a video (look it up in google) who supposedly got two of his lowest ribs removed in order to give himself a blow job..

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you get a banana peel out it in the microwave and use that. It sounds weird but hey its different.

What Guys Said 4

• Dude go out and buy a thermal sock and just use it as a penis sleeve. It sounds weird but it feels so good and you don't have to be 18!

• Go to a sex shop an buy a cyber sleeve.

• There are so many methods that I cannot list them all. Try some different methods and see which pleases you the most.

• You know when people paint faces on their hands for hand puppets? Paint one on your hand, name it, talk to it and use that.

Never tried it, but I heard it cures chicken pox.