• Ask
  • myTake

What is it like eating out a fat girl's p****?

Im 164lbs and I have big thighs and I'm afraid to let my boyfriend eat me out just because I'm a little insecure about anyones head being down there.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Since we're all being brutally honest and anon, I'll say ...

I tend to prefer thinner girls.

At 164 lbs, I'd still _enjoy_ eating you out.

Since the other anon guy brought it up, you'd probably have to ask me to lick in back, and you'd need to be right out of the shower ... wheras a skinny girl with a tight little butt, I'd do it if she'd put up with it.

Anyway, its not nasty. spread wide or pull your thighs up so nees are near chest, tidy things up a bit beforehand, and enjoy.

What Guys Said 7

• first off , any girl tastes nasty if she doesn't clean herself properly downstairs. now eating her out for a guy's perspective, I've done it, nothing is any different because of her weight, or ethnicity, just depends on their body. If you keep everything clean, he will enjoy it just as much as you will

• oh I'm definitely clean. just self consious with a head being down there ha ha but thanks :)

• lol np

• fatiguing..very fatiguing indeed

• whys that?

• it can be smothering..tougher to get to the clit..a whole lot more difficult to stick tongue inside her..just more hassle..bein honest

• lmao omg that's what I'm afraid of haha!

• I actually prefer a woman with thick thighs because it is so much more fun to have legs wrapped around my head while you orgasm. Plus as another said licking around back... thick thighs probably means thicker booty and more to bury face in. Mmmmmm

• I think it's great. Just be smooth, clean and your man should be way into oral too, if not then it's not a good experience. Thumbs up for me.

• It's like eating an ultimate cheeseburger from Jack and the Box. Only bigger!

• lmao oh god :/

• Show Older
    • lol

• :)

• Almost as hot as eating out a fat girl's ass.

• thats not nice lol

• Show Older
    • OKAY, didn't see that coming but kudos to you.

• That's because I went anonymous.

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of pretty bad replies and most coming from guys way too young and far from enough experience. Let me answer her... as long as you are hygenic then the only thing you need worry about is if your ready and if you will enjoy it. If the guy your with isn't interested thats fine, but don't do oral on him. I strongly feel a guy should only get as much as he gives. True, there are guys who are not into oral just as there are men who are not attracted to thin women or women with a small chest. Everyone has different likes so ignore the young males because they are still growing into things. You be your own and learn to love yourself.

0/2500