What is it like eating out a fat girl's p****?

Im 164lbs and I have big thighs and I'm afraid to let my boyfriend eat me out just because I'm a little insecure about anyones head being down there. is it nasty? and how do I get more comfortable.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Since we're all being brutally honest and anon, I'll say ...I tend to prefer thinner girls.At 164 lbs, I'd still _enjoy_ eating you out.Since the other anon guy brought it up, you'd probably have to ask me to lick in back, and you'd need to be right out of the shower ... wheras a skinny girl with a tight little butt, I'd do it if she'd put up with it.Anyway, its not nasty. spread wide or pull your thighs up so nees are near chest, tidy things up a bit beforehand, and enjoy.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's great. Just be smooth, clean and your man should be way into oral too, if not then it's not a good experience. Thumbs up for me.

• fatiguing..very fatiguing indeed

• lmao omg that's what I'm afraid of haha!

• it can be smothering..tougher to get to the clit..a whole lot more difficult to stick tongue inside her..just more hassle..bein honest

• whys that?

• It's like eating an ultimate cheeseburger from Jack and the Box. Only bigger!

• :)

• lol

• no it made me sad tho! haha

• Show Older
  • first off , any girl tastes nasty if she doesn't clean herself properly downstairs. now eating her out for a guy's perspective, I've done it, nothing is any different because of her weight, or ethnicity, just depends on their body. If you keep everything clean, he will enjoy it just as much as you will

• lol np

• oh I'm definitely clean. just self consious with a head being down there ha ha but thanks :)

• Almost as hot as eating out a fat girl's ass.

• That's because I went anonymous.

• OKAY, didn't see that coming but kudos to you.

• lmao :D I liked your last comment that was so funny

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!