My girlfriend does nothing when we are having sex or fooling around. WTH?

She just lays there, let's me to all of the work, only occasionally offers tips and then orgasms. Then, she just stops. She almost never... Show More

The consensus here is that I should talk to her about it. When, where, and how should I do it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• You're basically her B*tch.

I would get out because I know for a fact that no doubt, if you do try to talk to her about it, she's not gonna like it, I mean by all means try and say something, but she's not gonna like what you're trying to say and she probably won't show it that much, but deep on the inside, she's raging and hurt that you even been thinking about it.

Try to tell her but don't sugar coat it, go for it like a raw egg, and say "I want more from you in bed, can you do that, babe?" or however you wanna say it.

Next time you guy's have sex, and she still doesn't put any effort in, dump her ass, I assure you a man like you, needs more than a flat tire, or whatever you wanna compare her to.

Good Luck in setting things straight with her (: