Secret ways women masturbate?

Do you get off like riding a bike? I have also heard that if she has her legs crossed and squeezing her thighs and something with the foot bouncing that she is massaging her clit. Any truth to these. Are there times when you are in public or when you think noone is noticing that you are getting off? In a car? In a tanning booth? While getting a massage? A lot of questions on our stuff.now let's hear some of your secrets!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• One time my cousin and I were sitting on the washer and I was only about 9 or 10 if I remember correctly, she was about 15 cause she's 21 now. aaand it stared to do the spin cycle and our washer always shook a lot. I remember looking at her weirdly wondering what the hell she was doing. she leaned over to the side and now that I think about it, it was kinda obvious to me now that she was getting off to the vibration of the washer. HAHAHAAAAAI guess that's some kind of a secret way. But I've never tried or heard of anything like that. Just wanted to tell that story, this question made me think of it. My friend used to do stuff with her stuffed animals. not like in a scary freak way, but just like rub them on her and stuff. Even when someone walked it, it wasn't really noticeable that she was doing anything with herself though.

• Yeah...I had a girlfriend tell me about the stuffed animal one. How does that work? Does it feel good because it's fluffy?

• Show Older
    • That's great that you are that close and trusting. you are lucky.

• Yup, I guess so.

What Girls Said 12

• Usually when I'm in class I grind on the chair or do the leg crossing thing (not noticeably though) and it feels SO good. Makes classes a helluva lot more interesting! :)

• How in the heck do you grind on the chair?Is either one enough to get you off all the way?

• I just uncross my legs and kind of move around on the chair every once in a while during class. I can't do it all the time or it would be super obvious lol. It probably could get me off all the way but I wouldn't dare go so far in class! Haha

• How do you grind on chair without make any noise? I do this especially when wearing jeans.

• 20d

I've done it in the car while in traffic. I was wearing a skirt :)

• i do the leg crossing thing but I like to lay down on a bed and cross my legs squeez my thighs and rub my leg up and down feels great

• Rub your leg up and down? with the other leg?

• Like grinding I guess just move one up and down

• ummm.no. we wait until we're alone or in the shower take off the shower head and on the hardest setting spray on with caution.(it feels really good).

• i have my hood pierced so sometimes I do the leg crossing thing. and sometimes if I take it out for a while then put it back in, walking is quite the fun activity

• That's hot. How does that work? Can/do you actually get off by discretely squeezing/bouncing your leg? Would it work without the pierce? Are a lot of girls doing this right under our noses?

• 20d

Thanks for bringing that scene in my head again! X (

Okay. Once I was in an indoor pool, with my younger brother (he's 6). We were in the hot tub tailing and playing around and suddenly this old fat lady walks in with a noodle. To make a long story short, she was in front of the JET BLOWER (ya know, the little hole that cleanse the water in the pool) with her legs SPREAD APART! I was like, 'really lady? In public?' She also tried to play it off by doing stretches against the wall!!! Then she started GRINDING against the noodle and was low key moaning. That was the most horrifying moment of my life. Ever.

• I remember exactly when I was in 2nd grade and I was doing a worksheet. I always was a girl who couldn't sit still so I kept on moving around in my chair until I hit this postition on the chair that made me feel really good. I sat there and then the pleasure started increasing. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew it felt good. Until know that I'm older I finally understand what was going on. Well I guess if you see a girl fidgeting around in her desk, chair, etc. You know now what's going on. ;)

• when I was a kid I used to do the stuffed animal thing and pillows...like riding them!yes when I was in school I used to do the leg crossed thing with bouncing the leg up and down and squeezing harder.now at work I do that often, actually everyday, all the time.. its fun and it makes time goes faster .but I have another trick, I put my hand between my legs and push the hand backwards while am crossing legs..people usually think am either feeling cold or a habit! or if am at home and not alone id stick a pillow in between my legs and push my thights in and out..what else.. yeah I use an item of clothing in public sometimes...like the end of my scarf if its cold and am wearing one...

• Jacuzzi!

• How about a pillow underneath me, me on my stomach just a grinding and rubbing, getting the clit exactly where I want the pleasure to burt from!.It only takes about 3 min too.awesome quick morning grind!.lol

• Omgsh I do that too!!!!!!!!! I thought I was the only freak that did that lol :) i know it feels sooo good ! :)

• Hot. What are some other ways? How many times a day?

• Feels real good!

• a cheap electric toothbrush

• Ommg I do tha same !! it works great 4 me = 0 )

• 20d

I bought an electric tooth brush.. feels very good

What Guys Said 1

• I have heard about that legs crossed and bouncing the top leg thing too. And I have had one friend of mine say it worked for her.She explained it wasnt like she was tring to rub one out, but just to keep herself a little excited when she was bored in classes or meetings.

• That is hot. Can you imagine if we knew about this? "Hey babe, I noticed your leg bouncing. Since I now know you are trying to secretly rub one out in the back of class, and although I may not be who you are thinking of right now, just thought I'd offer you a hand....or perhaps a tongue....or maybe 5 1/2 inches of pure dynamite. Your call."