Secret ways women masturbate?

Do you get off like riding a bike? I have also heard that if she has her legs crossed and squeezing her thighs and something with the foot bouncing that she is massaging her clit. Any truth to these. Are there times when you are in public or when you think noone is noticing that you are getting off? In a car? In a tanning booth? While getting a massage? A lot of questions on our stuff.now let's hear some of your secrets!

I was also watching this video and it filled me with questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7AUb9hM2dM

Most Helpful Girl

• One time my cousin and I were sitting on the washer and it stared to do the spin cycle and our washer always shook a lot. I remember looking at her weirdly wondering what the hell she was doing. she leaned over to the side and now that I think about it, it was kinda obvious to me now that she was getting off to the vibration of the washer. HAHAHAAAAA

I guess that's some kind of a secret way. But I've never tried or heard of anything like that.

Just wanted to tell that story, this question made me think of it. My friend used to do stuff with stuffed animals. not like in a scary freak way, but just like rub them on her and stuff. Even when someone walked it, it wasn't really noticeable that she was doing anything with herself though.

• Report

Yeah...I had a girlfriend tell me about the stuffed animal one. How does that work? Does it feel good because it's fluffy?

• Report

That's great that you are that close and trusting. you are lucky.

• Report

Yup, I guess so.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have heard about that legs crossed and bouncing the top leg thing too. And I have had one friend of mine say it worked for her.

She explained it wasnt like she was tring to rub one out, but just to keep herself a little excited when she was bored in classes or meetings.

• Report

That is hot. Can you imagine if we knew about this? "Hey babe, I noticed your leg bouncing. Since I now know you are trying to secretly rub one out in the back of class, and although I may not be who you are thinking of right now, just thought I'd offer you a hand....or perhaps a tongue....or maybe 5 1/2 inches of pure dynamite. Your call."