Secret ways women masturbate?

Do you get off like riding a bike? I have also heard that if she has her legs crossed and squeezing her thighs and something with the foot bouncing... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• One time my cousin and I were sitting on the washer and I was only about 9 or 10 if I remember correctly, she was about 15 cause she's 21 now. aaand it stared to do the spin cycle and our washer always shook a lot. I remember looking at her weirdly wondering what the hell she was doing. she leaned over to the side and now that I think about it, it was kinda obvious to me now that she was getting off to the vibration of the washer. HAHAHAAAAA

I guess that's some kind of a secret way. But I've never tried or heard of anything like that.

Just wanted to tell that story, this question made me think of it. My friend used to do stuff with her stuffed animals. not like in a scary freak way, but just like rub them on her and stuff. Even when someone walked it, it wasn't really noticeable that she was doing anything with herself though.

• Yeah...I had a girlfriend tell me about the stuffed animal one. How does that work? Does it feel good because it's fluffy?

• Show Older
    • That's great that you are that close and trusting. you are lucky.

• Yup, I guess so.