How does it feel when we cum?

how does it feel when a guy cums inside you

Most Helpful Girl

• In my mouth: Totally awesome. I love the taste and feeling and the warmth. I love feeling the sudden blast sensation on the first spurt and the pulses of his d*** as he slowly finishes. I love how my mouth fills up like it's going to overflow. Very sexy I think.

In my p-ssy: Kind of subtle but really nice and comforting. Nice warmness. I like the soft little pulses it makes. A few moments later I realize how super wet it all is down there. As it drips out it kind of tickles in a good way.

In my butt: Very cool. Because the inside of the rectum is a bit cooler than the temperature of the vagina it is easier to feel the warmth. I also find that for some reason (maybe the tightness) I feel the pulses much more there. When he is shooting and I feel those pulses in my butt, it can often be just the ticket for stimulating the prostate area (yes, women have a similar area) and trigger the anal g-spot and I get a huge crazy orgasm.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 11

• It varies greatly with the amount and force that the sperm is released inside you. I have defantely had times (many in fact) where I felt the release and it is also warm and you feel that. It can be difficult to tell the difference between the guys lurching when he cums to the feeling of the sperm being released in you but you can tell

• honestly, I can't feel it all the time but the times I can I'm usually riding the guy so his dick is all the way up inside my vagina like pushing into me when he cums. I can kind of feel him get harder right before he cums and then its tense and then it gets really warm inside. its hard to feel it other times because I'm really wet inside. I can tell its there, but I can't really feel it sometimes, if that makes sense...lol

• It feels amazing.

• I've never come to experience this. but seeing a how no one answered this question, I'm going to take a stab at it.

It probably feels like someone taking a short piss inside of you.

• *burying my face into my palms*

• LOL... well, don't take what I said seriously... I was being frank :D

• Lmao! that's funny.

i wouldn't know how it felt ethier, so I'm guessing that too

• If it's an intense orgasm, you can feel his c*ck pulsate before he releases... followed by warmth. Feels awesome. I'm rather addicted to it. :)

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 2

• it feels like I want more and I am unstoppable I might even kill the poor guy

• Girls sometime say they felt that, but often they say they didn't feel it. Probably depends on how far and hard you shoot inside.

They can only sometimes feel your penis pulsating and that's it.