How does it feel when we cum?

how does it feel when a guy cums inside you

Most Helpful Girl

• In my mouth: Totally awesome. I love the taste and feeling and the warmth. I love feeling the sudden blast sensation on the first spurt and the pulses of his d*** as he slowly finishes. I love how my mouth fills up like it's going to overflow. Very sexy I think.

In my p-ssy: Kind of subtle but really nice and comforting. Nice warmness. I like the soft little pulses it makes. A few moments later I realize how super wet it all is down there. As it drips out it kind of tickles in a good way.

In my butt: Very cool. Because the inside of the rectum is a bit cooler than the temperature of the vagina it is easier to feel the warmth. I also find that for some reason (maybe the tightness) I feel the pulses much more there. When he is shooting and I feel those pulses in my butt, it can often be just the ticket for stimulating the prostate area (yes, women have a similar area) and trigger the anal g-spot and I get a huge crazy orgasm.

• That should be "best answer"!