What does a penis feel like in your mouth?

Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Great would be a word for it. Starts out as a nice soft spongie like thing and the longer it is is your mouth the larger it grows and gets much harder, but still feels great.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 15

• Why? Are you gonna go try it?

• im always texing my boyfriend and asking him if I can suck his dick.

i do enjoy it. I thought I would never do it and somehow just one day I was like hmmm let me try it.

he never says no either.

it feels like regular skin.suck anything you want from your body and that's how it feels.

not bad at all.:D

• Sorry if I'm coming at you wrong but...Do you have a twin? I know I would kill if my girlfriend texted me asking to suck my d***. Thatll brighten up a bad day.

• Text what you have to say to 918-470-2128

• 33d

@ADRIANP kdjdnficnrixdisnskndienxjd

• lol it doesn't fell like anything

• like something is completely filling you up. when it gets hard and starts to pulse it's the hottest.

• Like sucking ur finger, but a lot larger lol. And ur lips have to be pulled back all the time, which can feel awkward.

Or, if you make a fist and harden ur bicep and suck it, that feels like how a dick would too.

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 17

• Well bend over and find out. Experience is better than information.

• I think he wants to know if the girl is turned on. they don't admit being turned on even though they are.

• try it, it's kinda fun.

• Shouldn't you know?

• I think that you'll never really know unless you try it!

• Tender and hard...#nohomo

More from Guys
12