What does a penis feel like in your mouth?

Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• im always texing my boyfriend and asking him if I can suck his dick.

i do enjoy it. I thought I would never do it and somehow just one day I was like hmmm let me try it.

he never says no either.

it feels like regular skin.suck anything you want from your body and that's how it feels.

not bad at all.:D

• Sorry if I'm coming at you wrong but...Do you have a twin? I know I would kill if my girlfriend texted me asking to suck my d***. Thatll brighten up a bad day.

• Text what you have to say to 918-470-2128

• @ADRIANP kdjdnficnrixdisnskndienxjd

• like something is completely filling you up. when it gets hard and starts to pulse it's the hottest.

nice!!! ur meeting a need... or want, in a loving way. that is always a good thing

• It feels like sucking on somones arm. Sometimes I can feel it pulsating when it starts to throb right before it busts. It just feels like regular skin though. Its not that big of a deal really.

• lol it doesn't fell like anything

• Like sucking ur finger, but a lot larger lol. And ur lips have to be pulled back all the time, which can feel awkward.

Or, if you make a fist and harden ur bicep and suck it, that feels like how a dick would too.

• Why? Are you gonna go try it?

• Pretty big and I can't talk

• i agree a little with nessavanice. its not that bad it feels like sucking a big thumb and its exciting when you feelthe penis start to throb while sucking it because then you know your doing your job right lol

• It's like sucking on a reeeally large thumb.and it taste like cheerios

• Lol - Kellogg's is gonna love that!

• I may never eat cheerios again.

but ur meeting another's need and at that level it's nice... really nice!! It is good to help someone feel good... and perhaps they will return the favor. Nice.

• Really uncomfortable!

It's like a big warm ice lolly, but you have to constantly keep your mouth round in case you accidentally use your teeth, while moving up and down and using your tongue. So tiring!

But that said, I really like giving my guy blowjobs. =)

• Like a popscile that is warm and has no taste.

• if it's clean, it tastes great. like sucking on escargoe without the 'ew' factor

• Feels great. LOL

• to be honest it feels like nothing . it feels just like if you were sucking something . just like if you were to suck your finger I think.

What Guys Said 17

• Well I'd never tried it until my girlfriend and I agreed that it would be fun to have sex with another guy she thought was hot in a threesome. Whilst she was putting on a show giving him a blow job she held his **** out for me and told me it was my turn to suck cock. Took me by surprise but I agreed and took his **** in my mouth while she held it at the base and gave me instructions what to do. Felt really kinky with a big throbbing **** pushing into my mouth, sharing it with her and my girlfriend got so really turned on that she wanted him to come in my mouth - gross I thought but when it finally came it tasted kinda salty and my girl wanted to kiss and share. Well she got her way again but this time with the guy we brought home... it was his turn to suck me off with her helping.

Get over it - Recommend you try it at least once.

• Ok I have a question for both girls & guys.

I'm a straight guy & I'm 29 & I'm in a relationship with a beautiful woman & just got engaged.

Since I was 17 iv had fantasies about giving a blowjob.

When women do it it looks so awesome it turns me on big time & I love getting them as all guys know it's awesome.

My girlfriend girlfriend loves sucking me off
    & my past girlfriends loved it aswell
    They've all said they love how it feel in there mouth going from soft to rock hard & tasting the precum & feeling & listening to my response & they loved taking my cum into there mouth while my whole body was pulsing with satisfaction.
    They had mixed feeling on the cum tho
    Some loved to swallow my cum & some loved to dribble it out as I was coming.
    I loved hearing them discribe the sensation.
    It really turns me on

But I think about my fantasy at times & think am I missing out on something awesome & for the hell of it one day should I try it & see what the big deal is.

My girlfriend knows about the fantasy she the only one iv ever confessed this to & she doesn't think it's a big deal it's just a fantasy & everyone has experimented
    Even she ate pussy once to see what the big deal was & it wasn't for her so I'm shouldn't be ashamed of the fantasy.

The things that put a stop to me even considering trying it are:
    1. I'm not attracted to men at all
    2. I'm In a loving & trusting & loyal relationship & will never cheat.
    3. I wouldn't want the guy talking to me or touching me or tryna kiss me the though makes me cringe.

• Well bend over and find out. Experience is better than information.

• I think he wants to know if the girl is turned on. they don't admit being turned on even though they are.

• try it, it's kinda fun.

• it's very erotic... especially if you wear a girl's socks too .. socks and c-ocks

and I love how it makes a girl so wet when she can see a guy suck one.

Even better when you can share one with her and watch her do it then she puts it

in your mouth and you get to suck her saliva off it... like sharing bubble gum

back in high school...

then you can snowball kiss too... ummmm

• Shouldn't you know?

• Guys need to remember that a girl wants to have a healthy, good looking tool if she’s going to be handling or otherwise involved with a penis. This is why more guys need to take advantage of a good penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to address dry/flaky organ skin, odor, etc.

• or just, you know, wash it properly with a regular intimate wash (ie, not use the strong body soaps on it).
      But yeah, if that's not enough, then figure what's needed to be healthy.

Would you guys lick a not healthy girl? No? then don't make her blow a not healthy dick. simple as that

• I think that you'll never really know unless you try it!

• Tender and hard...#nohomo

• Don't know. One day like to find out cut one be best I think for me. If I go that far I will swollow. Hope it be good. Maybe I'll ne able to tell you. And be honest.

• Ok so i want to suck cock and i dont know how can some one help me

• Who would like to suck my dick it's 11 inches

• I am 60 years old and can say from personal experience with about as many women that about a third of them love to suck cock. A third will do it for a short while but only because they think it is expected and about a third won't. I have enjoyed all of them and if have to choose I prefer the women who are cocksucking hounds. arf arf arf lol

• I love it and my boyfriend loves it too he always sucks mine

• Is it normally for a guy to get turn on by sucking a cock

• Amazing. I prefer eating out a woman, but there is just something about that cocktail sliding down your throat that is so amazing.

• If you are gay I guess you get aroused by it otherwise take ur two fingers and suck on them a little and that's pretty much all it is. its not very excited. if they have like major hair all around then you get that in ur face which can feel weird otherwise it really isn't much different then sucking on ur fingers except it might be longer than ur fingers