• Ask
  • myTake

What does a penis feel like in your mouth?

What does a penis feel like in your mouth? Just curious.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Great would be a word for it. Starts out as a nice soft spongie like thing and the longer it is is your mouth the larger it grows and gets much harder, but still feels great.

What Girls Said 13

• im always texing my boyfriend and asking him if I can suck his dick.i do enjoy it. I thought I would never do it and somehow just one day I was like hmmm let me try it.he never says no either.it feels like regular skin.suck anything you want from your body and that's how it feels.not bad at all.:D

• Sorry if I'm coming at you wrong but...Do you have a twin? I know I would kill if my girlfriend texted me asking to suck my d***. Thatll brighten up a bad day.

• Haa haa you know I think I do have a twin except she is a couple of years older then me...haaseriously though...

• Was he circumcised?

• It feels like sucking on somones arm. Sometimes I can feel it pulsating when it starts to throb right before it busts. It just feels like regular skin though. Its not that big of a deal really.

• lol it doesn't fell like anything

• like something is completely filling you up. when it gets hard and starts to pulse it's the hottest.

• Pretty big and I can't talk

• Like a popscile that is warm and has no taste.

• to be honest it feels like nothing . it feels just like if you were sucking something . just like if you were to suck your finger I think.

• Really uncomfortable!It's like a big warm ice lolly, but you have to constantly keep your mouth round in case you accidentally use your teeth, while moving up and down and using your tongue. So tiring!But that said, I really like giving my guy blowjobs. =)

• Feels great. LOL

• if it's clean, it tastes great. like sucking on escargoe without the 'ew' factor

• i agree a little with nessavanice. its not that bad it feels like sucking a big thumb and its exciting when you feelthe penis start to throb while sucking it because then you know your doing your job right lol

• It's like sucking on a reeeally large thumb.and it taste like cheerios

• Lol - Kellogg's is gonna love that!

• Show Older
    • Does your Guy like wash? LOL..? no harm intended.. Just wondering after that??

• I may never eat cheerios again.

What Guys Said 8

• Well bend over and find out. Experience is better than information.

• I think he wants to know if the girl is turned on. they don't admit being turned on even though they are.

• try it, it's kinda fun.

• I think that you'll never really know unless you try it!

• Well I'd never tried it until my girlfriend and I agreed that it would be fun to have sex with another guy she thought was hot in a threesome. Whilst she was putting on a show giving him a blow job she held his **** out for me and told me it was my turn to suck cock. Took me by surprise but I agreed and took his **** in my mouth while she held it at the base and gave me instructions what to do. Felt really kinky with a big throbbing **** pushing into my mouth, sharing it with her and my girlfriend got so really turned on that she wanted him to come in my mouth - gross I thought but when it finally came it tasted kinda salty and my girl wanted to kiss and share. Well she got her way again but this time with the guy we brought home... it was his turn to suck me off with her helping.Get over it - Recommend you try it at least once.

• 15d

Guys need to remember that a girl wants to have a healthy, good looking tool if she’s going to be handling or otherwise involved with a penis. This is why more guys need to take advantage of a good penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to address dry/flaky organ skin, odor, etc.

• it's very erotic... especially if you wear a girl's socks too .. socks and c-ocksand I love how it makes a girl so wet when she can see a guy suck one.Even better when you can share one with her and watch her do it then she puts itin your mouth and you get to suck her saliva off it... like sharing bubble gumback in high school... then you can snowball kiss too... ummmm

• If you are gay I guess you get aroused by it otherwise take ur two fingers and suck on them a little and that's pretty much all it is. its not very excited. if they have like major hair all around then you get that in ur face which can feel weird otherwise it really isn't much different then sucking on ur fingers except it might be longer than ur fingers

Amazing. I prefer eating out a woman, but there is just something about that cocktail sliding down your throat that is so amazing.