How big is your labia minora?

mine is like 2 inches long, it looks disgusting & I hate them :( I'm just wondering what other girls look like? and would a guy be freaked out by my ugly beef curtains?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's on the high side of normal, but not outside normal range, from what I've read.

I wouldn't be freaked out. I'd be trying to figure out what new moves I could do with them.

I bet nuzzling the head of a penis between them before penetration would feel gooood.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 9

• A flower is beautiful, no matter how long it's petals are. No one takes a ruler and measures the dimensions of a flower before buying it. It just looks good to the eye in it's natural state.

• Beef curtains. A girl actually says that? Assuming those really are beef curtains and not a sausage down there long ones can be very erotic to look at and fun to play with during oral sex. They are not disgusting or ugly

• Is this the next size fad?

• 2 inches, but in which direction? It can mean by the beginning of the body till where them ending. But it can also mean the distance between clitoris and the vagina opening/entry. The first one I call this the heigth, the other one the length. (it`s a little bit difficult to explain, what I mean, so I am not sure, if you have understand me really)

• Vagina opening to the end of the labia minora.

• I honestly don't care so don't worry! :)

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing weird or uncommon about what you have. My vulva is all innie, but I have been with girls who are like you! I would have to guess that there are as many girls with outies as there are with innie's so don't fret.

It will never ever be an issue with a guy, in fact some guys prefer what you have over the way I am because those lips are fun to play with.

• I'm straight turning bi curious more these days but I like this type on a girl in the porn I watch mostly lesbian)
    I have an "outie" altho I have not measured my lips. Guys like to suck mine though I always get oral. Pm me if u want to compare yours to mine lol

• Mind's on here somewhere: link

I've never measured my Kitty lips, but, they're mine & natural & I don't really mind them. You shouldn't either.

A guy who truly cares for you will not care.

• *mine...I'm not typing well I guess this morning...or gag is messing w/me.

• Very true SweetFace27!

People who truly care don't even consider such things! (Good thing too I say) ;-)

Best regards,

Paul