Slow and Sensual or Rough and Hardcore? (ladies)

OK I got a good one. This question is more general based as the situation will change things. But I wanted to know what kind of sex do you enjoy? Do... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It really all depends. While in a relationship, a mix of the two would be nice depending on the mood. My ex never would go for the rough and hardcore so that part of our relationship kind of sucked. It was hard for me to get him to do ANYTHING out of the ordinary sweet lovemaking. It was nice, but still it lacked that animalistic lust you sometimes need. A few months after we broke up, I met this guy and we slept together twice. It was purely about the sex and it was a mixture of the two. At first it was slow and sensual, then rough and hardcore, then back to slow and sensual, with a good rough ending. The second time it was rough with a little sensual thrown in here and there. Now, I've only been with two guys, my ex and this other guy. I'd still say the other guy beats out my ex in that department any day. He can do both, while my ex couldn't. When my ex calls, I get annoyed, when this other guy calls, I get excited. Lol. Hope that answers your question =)