Why do guys like sucking on boobs?

It just seems weird to me... your not a baby breastfeeding... so what do you do it for?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because presumably, the girl's boobs are sensitive and she enjoys having them played with, and sucking is one way to play with them.When a guy sucks, it's not like a baby sucking hard to get milk. It's more to tease the breast, and the guy should mix it up with other things like licking, biting and stroking the breast as well.

What Guys Said 9

• we aren't trying to get milk...they are just hot. please tell me you didn't think that we thought we would get milk?

• lol but why do you have to suck on them? it's so weird.

• they are attractive and fun haha

• Most girls have sensitive nipples - you're in the handful that do not. Some girls are able to get off on nipple simulation. I'm not completely sure how - but I've witnessed it before. It was... interesting? Anyway... um... Next question!

• We all were been little children and we made our experiences. These are kept in the brain for the whole life.

• because we get turned on by boobs, and licking, sucking them is sexy

• It's a totally natural instinct.Even lesbians sucks each others nipples and boobs

• LOL! Funny question...well okay...why do girls like sucking d***? Swallowing cum? Why do some people lick vagina? Or buttholes? lol! Its not because we get off on it as much as its because the breasts are tender and sensitive and we want to please our partner and MOST girls like their breasts fondled or licked or flicked or a nipple twisted...all kinds of stuff. We do it to make you happy...which in turn...makes us happy.

• but it doesn't make me happy... I don't see how it would?

• if you don't like it...let your lover know that. he will stop to make you happy. but limiting your lover when you should be freeing them upon you...is like rejecting the possibility of greater more passionate love making. not a good idea. again...most like it...because it is a sensitive area.

• It's fun and it gets me all excited. they're called fun bags for a reason you know. Do you not like getting your boobs sucked?

• no

• Either you have no feeling in your nips or the guy did a really terrible job.

• Doesn't do anything for me but happy to oblige if my female wants that...

• It sounds like you have never had a guy suck on your boobs or dune much to you because if they had you have like it or they did it wrong, It a lot of fun to suck on a girls nipple's and play with them because they are super sensitives and it can make them wet down they witch make it a lot more fun. It just like a girl sucking a guy d--k or his b---s it a turn on or a guy eating a girls p---y it a real turn on for most guys / girls.

What Girls Said 3

• It's just a matter of pleasuring the person...you don't like it but others do..so it seems pointless to you because you get nothing out of it

• that was what id said too =) and totally off-subject...whats ummm...whats with that SUPER gorgeous face pic? I need a number to call already! *smirks* crazy hot =)

• Haha thanks =) I don't know what's up with it..I thought it was normal =P

• Uhm it actually feels good...whats wrong with you? lol The guy must have done something wrong or weird.

• They do it to make you scream their name. ; D